Last nights ride.

ike

Registered
So a friend of mine calls to ask if I was interested in a ride last night. Tells me we'll be with two other dudes with super moto's. I believe drz 400's. One of them was all tricked out for off road. My friend has a wr250x super moto. I bring my klr 650. He tells me that the guy with the tricked out bike is a sergeant in the NYPD. After blasting through a couple of parks we're on the street and get pulled over by an unmarked car and I'm like shid. The 4 of us had to be going at a nice clip. Sheesh, I was just following the the sergeant and not trying to lose my friend on the 250 who was always in the back. The 2 drz's were about 10 car lengths in front. We all pull over. He ask for our papers. The sergeant takes off his helmet and say's hi Captain and we were let go no warning no nothing. Turned out the captain has a house by the woods and we woke him up. After that we slowed it down a bit. What a night. I had a blast...
I love my busa but nothing is more fun than a dual sport.

So a friend of mine calls to ask if I was interested in a ride last night. Tells me we'll be with two other dudes with super moto's. I believe drz 400's. One of them was all tricked out for off road. My friend has a wr250x super moto. I bring my klr 650. He tells me that the guy with the tricked out bike is a sergeant in the NYPD. After blasting through a couple of parks we're on the street and get pulled over by an unmarked car and I'm like shid. The 4 of us had to be going at a nice clip. Sheesh, I was just following the the sergeant and not trying to lose my friend on the 250 who was always in the back. The 2 drz's were about 10 car lengths in front. We all pull over. He ask for our papers. The sergeant takes off his helmet and say's hi Captain and we were let go no warning no nothing. Turned out the captain has a house by the woods and we woke him up. After that we slowed it down a bit. What a night. I had a blast...
I love my busa but nothing is more fun than a dual sport.

I agree!!! This is where I will kick the ass of any Busa, but I still love my Busa. :thumbsup:

County road.jpg

Back