Last Friday was much more fun...

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Today...

DSC00151.jpg

Same scenario here. Wasn't at the Bash last Friday but at least it was sunny, climbing toward 80 degrees, and I was getting ready to go riding.
Today it's raining, flooding, and 59 degrees. Bummer.

Ya'll keep it up there, I still ain't dried out yet. The farmers do need some rain though. Have a nice weekend all.

Last weekends weather was fantastic! We may get rain later today and over the weekend. :banghead:

Even though we have a beautiful sunnny day ahead of us here, hanging out with Don last Friday was much more enjoyable! By the way Don, I'm going out for a little Wheelie time this afternoon to re-bond with my scooter. Just thought you should know! :thumbsup:

Even though we have a beautiful sunnny day ahead of us here, hanging out with Don last Friday was much more enjoyable! By the way Don, I'm going out for a little Wheelie time this afternoon to re-bond with my scooter. Just thought you should know! :thumbsup:

You ARE the man:beerchug:

Agree that it was better. I managed to ride today and hopefully that rain won't hit us until much later.

Put yourself in my shoes. I got a brand new bike Tuesday and have managed less than 100 miles since because of rain. I guess you could say I feel your pain.

It's rained every day since we got home! I guess we're paying for the perfect Bash weather.

I did get to see one of those wheelies, when you left the deals gap store. :thumbsup:

And last friday was alot better for sure

Yes you are right Don, im working on repairing my trailer! Opps

trailer damage 001 (Small).jpg

last week was definitely better!!! we are under a flood warning until the end of next week and i am at home with the flu :unhappy: i'm just glad it waited until i got home to hit me...since 1) i work in a retail pharmacy 2) the swine flu has everyone freaking out around here and 3) i was with people from most of the states afflicted with flu cases, they decided they didn't want me to come in since i was spooking the customers :laugh:

last week was definitely better!!! we are under a flood warning until the end of next week and i am at home with the flu :unhappy: i'm just glad it waited until i got home to hit me...since 1) i work in a retail pharmacy 2) the swine flu has everyone freaking out around here and 3) i was with people from most of the states afflicted with flu cases, they decided they didn't want me to come in since i was spooking the customers :laugh:

That's too bad, brotha! Definitely need to get over that.

Sorry to hear, hope you get better soon.

Back