Last dance with Maryjane

Guess it'll be like alcohol .....legally I can drink it but not while working . I see alotta people losing jobs .
laugh.gif

Although I am clean, I feel random testing is an invasion of my privacy.

I have been called up for randoms before and did not worry because I knew I was clean. I also have protested test because they did not follow their privacy policy in locating me to tell me that I was called up.

In my younger days I had close calls, but working for a company that does testing also help me clean up my act and be responsible.

I am for the legalization of Maryjane for what ever purpose. My .02

sounds normal to me... the politico's eyes lite up when they saw the potential money coming in that they can rake a portion for themselves off of.

show me the money.. that is the only rule that matters in this country.

legalize it.

They passed a similar law in the UK, and pot usage actually dropped.

at work they are going to do a random drug test in a few days using the new type, the oral swab. some got caught smoking pot awhile back, they turned in a lot more people, it is more wide spread than anticpated. no worries myself bring on all the drug test.

My question is, if it's legal how can the employer fire or even reprimand someone who test's positive for Marijuana...
I think that will be interesting to see the first few cases...

David

There would be a lot of empty chairs in my office if they pulled that here.

No, one of them would not be mine.

(hondpwr @ Oct. 17 2006,18:15) I wonder how much the Goverment would charge for a ounce?
eek2.gif
I don't know Bill... Whats the street value nowadays?
tounge.gif

(yamahor @ Oct. 17 2006,15:19)
(hondpwr @ Oct. 17 2006,18:15) I wonder how much the Goverment would charge for a ounce?
eek2.gif
tounge.gif
I think I read some where...$200 for the good stuff
super.gif

Pot is 100% harmless. It has been proven time and time again to have no lasting harmful efects mentaly of physicly. The goverment just needs to get over it and stop wasting billions of dollars a year locking people up for some harmless little plant, and start using that money on something useful, like education, homeland security, anything, the list could go on forever. I'm sure we all could think of something in our home state that the government could spend a little bit of that money on.
rant.gif
I've been a smoker for over 12 yrs. Never been in any kind of trouble, at all, and it makes me sick to think that if caught, I could go to jail for doing something I find so harmless. Doesn't make sense.

(hondpwr @ Oct. 17 2006,15:29)
(yamahor @ Oct. 17 2006,15:19)
eek2.gif
tounge.gif
I think I read some where...$200 for the good stuff
super.gif
200$ FOR THE GOOD STUFF!!! TRY 400$+ IN TEXAS!!!
SHOCKED.gif
I fly through Amsterdam ever time I come come home to the states, 2 euro for a huge doobie of the GOOOOD stuff! Heck of a place!
beerchug.gif

$200 - $400 Maybe for some Hydro or some good Hawaiian Import

If it becomes legal I would not mind buying a pack of joints. Just so I can say i did.

Back