Last chance

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well here it is, anyone in that wants a Hayabusa and is willing to come to OKC then mine is going away. $7000.00 out the door, no mods, just lots of love.

2000 Blue/Silver
10k miles
No Mods all factory
$7000.00

I have an offer on the table and if no one else here makes an offer then its gone Friday for sure.

I do have accesories for sale too.

1 Stemstand with single and dual heads
1 Suzuki factory helmet that matches the bike --Sweeeeeet
1 Suzuki Jacket -
1 pr. Suzuki gloves
1 motorola 6310 2 way radio with FM radio and weather.
1 Motocomm inside the helmet speaker and mic set with PTT
1 Wolfe magnetic tank bag

I will post links later so you can see the stuff.

Bye Bye baby (sniff sniff)

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Well guys its like this, I am building my new house and I want to make sure that I have all the bases covered. The house is 2800 square feet and will definately put me through the test building it. I very seldom get to ride the Busa anymore, about once every two weeks so its just a luxury that I dont need right now. I can take the payment money and put it towards the interest payment on the construction loan every month and that just keeps me one step closer to having a house payment that I cant afford!!!!! I have thought this out for weeks and weeks and for the best interest of my family it just needs to happen. Besides how would I have been able to afford a busa and a B-King...... You see my wife is feeling guilty about it so this is really a perfect trade off, when the B-king is released our new house will be completed and I will be bikeless........ Soooooooo can you say hellllllooooooooo new SUZUKI !!!!!

Sorry to see the Busa go, but it sounds like you have all the plans worked out. It will all come around.
aktion035.gif
Good luck with the house building. I might ask you for pointers in the future as I am toying with building my next house.

I just know deep down in my heart that Suzuki has someone that frequents this board. I have prayed and I am really really confident that Suzuki is going to show up on my doorstep on the day of the release of the B-King in the US. I think that they are so appreciative of all the free advertisement that this site has provided that they are going to give me a complimentary bike. I figure they will actually make the announcement from my new garage.... OK well I can always hope can't I

yes 2002 Goldwing black, but wheelies aren't nearly as fun

HEY CAPTAIN...

i MAY BE INTERESTED.. BUT WOULD YOU TAKE A LUMP SUM AND TAKE PAYMENTS FOR THE BIKE... IF NOT THEN GOOD LUCK WITH THE HOUSE...

THAT IS ALL i COULD DO... RIGHT NOW...

LATER
MANIC

Your a better man than me Cap I would divorce the wife and live in a tent before I got rid of my bike ..... Good luck to you and building your house . Thanks for the great board . I would still ride with you even on a Goldwing......
aktion035.gif

I understand Cap. I put off buying my busa till after i had built a new home. Ended up waiting 2 years. The only good thing about getting rid of a bike is the thought of picking out a new one. In the mean time i will check and see if there is a 12 step program fro busa withdrawals that you can check into.

ononono.gif
in the mean time try to handle the withdrawal symptons

Back