last bike before the busa

97 intruder 800 Was tired of a cruiser and when I went looking for a new bike the busa was the most comferdable. And its title, who could ask for more.

01 Suzuki Bandit the dam thing only had 5 gears kept on breaking shift levers looking for 6th.

I had a 2000 Yamaha R6 liked the bike but did not feel stable on the highway and everyone around had one plus it was not comfy at all rode a friends busa one time and from then on was in persuit of the busa ....funny thing is i got the exact model and color he had but it was not the color i orginaly wanted but could not pass up the price so i went with it .......
cool.gif

'97 FZR 600.  

Wanted something just a tiny bit faster, baybe a little bit bigger, maybe a little bit more comfortable for trips to the beach, etc.  Started checking out the gsxrs, cbrs, but when I discovered that I could buy the biggest, baddest, sexiest, and yet most comfortable stock sport bike that I had ever ridden for $1k-$2k more my descision was made.  I was on the road in 2 days!

If "nearly there" counts, 2002 Triumph TT600.

Want something a little more dependable and stable on the road.

2002 FZ1, great bike but I kept on wanting to feel as MCN stated,(feel like a bullet in a gun)!

Had this little baby, purchased for $1300 added some paint & new stickers, tires, slip on, new fork seals... Rode it for a year and sold for $2600.
smile.gif
Happy scootering. Saw the Busa on the Suzuki website in 99 and new 1 day she would be mine!

cbrF1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back