Administrator
The last 100 users on the site as of about 11pm tonight

Americas.jpg
europe.jpg
world.jpg

Americas.jpg

europe.jpg

world.jpg

Nope Fastfrog that's me in SYR the little peg guy isn't close enough to PA to be you. :tongue4:

It's nice to see a worldwide following to such a great .org :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is you, stop stealing my spotlight, and makin me get on the computer to see a proper size image. Guess Im nobody, just like Red.

It is you, stop stealing my spotlight, and makin me get on the computer to see a proper size image. Guess Im nobody, just like Red.

That's what you get for looking on your phone. At least Binghamton got the spotlight for something recently. :whistle: :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Blue ones are evil turtle eaters....

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Well you better hide your pet turtles cuz its a few blue ones around NY I see....:laugh:

Hmmmm.... The wife did say something about wanting to go to NY for vacation when I get home in July..... Hmmm, What part of NY did you say Binghamton was in...???

Well you better hide your pet turtles cuz its a few blue ones around NY I see....:laugh:

Hmmmm.... The wife did say something about wanting to go to NY for vacation when I get home in July..... Hmmm, What part of NY did you say Binghamton was in...???

Pssst b-dub_sr he's around 70 miles south of me. I'll bring the stuffed dragon to get his attention, you can make the soup and I can have 2 Busa's. Deal? :laugh:

I want to know why neither Jerusalem nor Tel Aviv are listed on those maps. - Every Muslim country seems to get a listing, so why is Israel ignored?

Back