Laser Lights.....

Check your state and local laws. They are definite attention getters , as long as they're lawful it shouldn't be an issue. Just because they sale them doesn't make it lawful :laugh:

look good at night but you will never see those in the day and i would think they would be a distraction to drivers and paint a target on you as the drivers would be mesmerized by the light on the ground and run your arse over.

You'd definitely see 'em, but yeah, check state to state to see what the law allows.

I can sum it up in one word how it wud look.... "GAY"

:sasmokin: Really? ???

thCASGE4QZ.jpg

I got a laser cross ( + ) that I wired to the tail light had it on for 1 week. Cops didn't like it and it looked cool when the bike was shaking because it made the cross look fatter.

look good at night but you will never see those in the day and i would think they would be a distraction to drivers and paint a target on you as the drivers would be mesmerized by the light on the ground and run your arse over.

Yeah! A lot of them are already mesmerized!!

I am getting one....Ya cant go wrong for 15 bucks.......I will post pics and let everyone know how it went.....WTH, i think i will get two..

Back