laser jammer??

Don't get the M45 for the bike....it is a feaking waste of money. (not the jammer, but that many jamming diodes) get the M25 and that comes with 2 jamming diodes. You don't need 4 with the M45. Yes, they do work.....I know first hand and personal experience and used them in the real world. If you have them installed just always leave them on. Don't bother ever to turn them off when you see the police......you are on a bike.....they are not hard to install......I have had the state police hit me with laser and get nothing and than keep trying to hit me. How I know??? I have a radar detector on and it was saying laser and I can hear it through blue tooth helmet with a bluetooth transmitter on the radar detector. In April I was in Georgia flying like 110 MPH over a bridge and the georgia po po was on the other side....hitting me with laser.....I let go of the throttle and went right by him....he never bothered me.....I use them so I don't get speeding tickets.....they are useless with KA radar....only when they are shooting laser. Place one under our bike in the front with construction grade velcro and than I use Monster Tape as a backup for the laser diode. Just check the tape every once a while and peal tape off and re tape it....your good to go.

Last edited:
i am a police officer, and i must say you are thinking clearly.

just wait till you join the blue blanket and speed all you want.....its great knowing you wont go to jail for um..speeding

bench

Its offensive to display your lack of responsibility and flaunt it while claiming to be a LEO. To use of your authority while on duty is the hypocrisy. Your boys in blue got your back though, so don't sweat it. Go ahead and play on both sides of the fence, it's just a job anyways right. No need to embrace your oath. hehehe :poke:

Its offensive to display your lack of responsibility and flaunt it while claiming to be a LEO. To use of your authority while on duty is the hypocrisy. Your boys in blue got your back though, so don't sweat it. Go ahead and play on both sides of the fence, it's just a job anyways right. No need to embrace your oath. hehehe :poke:

read all of my post on this thread. i was playing around.

settle down tiger, its just the internet.

bench

bench

I was hoping you were going to lead the next group ride.. :laugh:

Last edited:

bench

sorry but it hit a nerve. all good though. thanks for your service keep your roads safe and your self as well. :thumbsup:
PS: don't call me tiger :poke:

Check this out.....

UMMM....I am upgrading my system....lol

- Cheetah M27 Rider - New Motorcycle Laser Jammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Jammers are ok if all the cops were on the ground. You can't jam a chopper or plane tracking you from the air. And I'm here to tell ya, jammers don't ALWAYS work. I have been pegged in the past.

I'm on the few dealers in the US that sell them. Want to buy one, click the link. Riders also commonly buy an RDI to integrate the system with their radar on the bike too.

:easy: Buy Now: Cheetah M-27 Rider Laser Jammer for Motorcycles Bikes | Pashnit Moto

Couple notes on referenced posts. The M-25 previously mentioned has been discontinued, no longer get other than dealers clearing stock.

Cheetah makes two versions - pay attention, one for cars, one for motorcycles. Car versions are less expensive as they are not designed for motorcycles. Motorcycle versions have some enhancements. The all-new Cheetah M-27 Blinder for Motorcyclists is an upgradeable firmware via the internet. As new laser guns come out, the Jammer is simply upgraded with the latest jamming software to counter the new gun.

The very first batch of Cheetah M-27 Blinders for Motorcyclists is actually sitting in customs right now and I'm waiting for them to get here to ship to buyers. First batch coming in from Scotland is already sold out, starting to pre-sell next batch 3 weeks down the road.

Also note, we did a nice thread about the M-25 Blinder for Motorcycles when that came out about year ago you could probably search for.

Yes, they work for what they are designed to do. And they are legal in 40 of 50 states. More FAQ's are here if you'd like to learn more.

Here's a shot of our local fella I took. If you not familiar with how a Laser Jammer works, very simple. Our fella here points the gun at you, and the Jammer prevents the gun from getting a speed reading on his display. Your jammer system alerts you to the laser gun, you turn the jammer off with your thumb switch and allow the nice officer to get a reading on you. By then you've slowed down.

Got any questions, let me know.

800_Dsc00009_laser_chp.jpg

800_Dsc00009_laser_chp.jpg

Last edited:
Do as I say do, not as I do.:whistle:

Brother...this data is that you are now showing is old and obsolete:banghead:. The new M27 are better now. These are totally revised now and they are new this year. Your data is old from last year.....please do not flood your out date data on this thread.....:banghead:

Jammers are ok if all the cops were on the ground. You can't jam a chopper or plane tracking you from the air. And I'm here to tell ya, jammers don't ALWAYS work. I have been pegged in the past.

You have been pegged with a M25 Laser jammer? Planes and helicopters cannot use LASER as well as Cars cannot if they are moving. Laser cannot be used if you are in motion. Just to let you know.....moving police cars are using radar....not laser.....

Brother...this data is that you are now showing is old and obsolete:banghead:. The new M27 are better now. These are totally revised now and they are new this year. Your data is old from last year.....please do not flood your out date data on this thread.....:banghead:

Okay,, I was wrong,, old data. If you were so worried about "flooding" "this thread with improper information, noob,, why did you repost it!? How about you PLEASE go bang your own head! :laugh:

i am a police officer, and i must say you are thinking clearly.

just wait till you join the blue blanket and speed all you want.....its great knowing you wont go to jail for um..speeding

bench

Ive seen Cops get chewed a new one for speeding AND get a ticket on top of it ....wheres my black blue black sticker ???? got any ???:whistle:

Back