Large man's Racing Boots

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Long time no see.....

I am looking for a full race boot in size 15US or 52EU.

I have looked at Sidi, Cortech, Dianese, Alpinestar, and a few others that I cant remember none have that size. is there a contact somewhere (already tried cycle gear and local dealerships) that can custom make me a size? Any help would be appreciated.

Long time no see.....

I am looking for a full race boot in size 15US or 52EU.

I have looked at Sidi, Cortech, Dianese, Alpinestar, and a few others that I cant remember none have that size. is there a contact somewhere (already tried cycle gear and local dealerships) that can custom make me a size? Any help would be appreciated.

Size 15??? Holy Crap! Who is this Shaq?

Send a PM to Lurch, he's had these issues, he may be able to help.

Hello I am LURCH and I have HUGE feet. I wear size 15 US

NOBODY will make you a custom set. Trust me I have tried.

Now to get you set up.

Sidi Runs small but will break in about the time they are wore out. I have the size 50 Vertigo and I love them but can't walk all day in them.

Alpinestar run big. I have a size 50 in the SMX-5. I have plenty of room for real socks and I can walk around in them all day.

I like the Sidi's better but the Alpinestars fit better. Go with the A-stars in size 50 and you should be ok.

Hope that helps

Hello I am LURCH and I have HUGE feet. I wear size 15 US

NOBODY will make you a custom set. Trust me I have tried.

Now to get you set up.

Sidi Runs small but will break in about the time they are wore out. I have the size 50 Vertigo and I love them but can't walk all day in them.

Alpinestar run big. I have a size 50 in the SMX-5. I have plenty of room for real socks and I can walk around in them all day.

I like the Sidi's better but the Alpinestars fit better. Go with the A-stars in size 50 and you should be ok.

Hope that helps

I have the vertigo air, and had them for about 3 years. size 50. they crush my toes, but i can wear them for a little while. I have put up with that until now. the smx-5 was mentioned to my by a close friend this morning. I dont think he knew they ran big. i will go pick up a set then. Thanks!

You might try these in 14... Axo Primato boots

I wear size 14 Wide in normal shoes, but I have a version of this boot in size 13. They are a little tight at first because of the width, but they loosen up after being on my feet for a few minutes. After that, they're really pretty comfortable. I've worn them when riding for several consecutive days, and it always seems to work out pretty well.

Crash tested, Flicka approved. :laugh:

You might try these in 14... Axo Primato boots

I wear size 14 Wide in normal shoes, but I have a version of this boot in size 13. They are a little tight at first because of the width, but they loosen up after being on my feet for a few minutes. After that, they're really pretty comfortable. I've worn them when riding for several consecutive days, and it always seems to work out pretty well.

Crash tested, Flicka approved. :laugh:

My Axo dirt boots are a 16 and fit just right. I don't know if the dirt boots run small and the street boots run big.

He should be good with a size 50 AStar. Mine fit well, just wish Sidi ran big also. I love My Vertigo's but like he said they crush my toes and have to wear special socks.

My Axo dirt boots are a 16 and fit just right. I don't know if the dirt boots run small and the street boots run big.

He should be good with a size 50 AStar. Mine fit well, just wish Sidi ran big also. I love My Vertigo's but like he said they crush my toes and have to wear special socks.

"Special" pretty much sums you up. :stoopid:

:hide:

Back