Laptops

$216.05! Thank you.

http://computers.pricegrabber.com/laptop/p/13/sortby=priceA

I would buy one of these. Why? Because it does the basic stuff, and it is SOOO cheap when it gets dropped lost or stolen, I wont feel so bad.

I have a nice laptop, and a $50 one I bought from work. The $50 gets toted around the most.

Also, for kids sake, PLEASE install K9 Web security
http://www1.k9webprotection.com/
Really WWJD? I mean REally? 64megs of RAM, a 14" screen and Windows 98? What can you do with that, seriously?

I just get the feeling that with these specs they aren't going to even be able to keep up with their internet connection.

Less hard drive space than an Ipod Nano? I dunno, I'd say it would be a mistake.

yeah they are dated, but the that's the lowest I've found. I'd save a little more for something a lil better I guess

2 fourteen year old daughters. I will not suggest a computer but a few must have key stroke counter programs.
thumb_up.gif

not sure where you are on it all but tigerdirect has some smokin deals on laptops right now
cool.gif
72hr sale so if you are in the market, clock is tickin
beerchug.gif

You can have everything they write sent to your email account. So you can see what they are doing on there, what sites they go to and what they are saying while on them.

You will have all thier passwords to thier accounts even if you think you do now you can create thousands of accounts on yahoo and hotmail.

Hey folks, thanks for all of your help on the laptops! My wife found some on Ebay. We were able to get 2 identical units...now no fighting!!

Thanks again,
Brian

hello.gif
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif

We got both for $750 item#260190470327. She did good...even if she is a blonde..LOL!!
thumb_up.gif

The guy that works on my computer has dells for sale for under $300. They have older shells but insides are new. They have everything you are looking for. Let me know and can get you his number.

Sorry, did not see you found them already. My bad. Glad you found some.

Back