Lane Splitting..

He wouldn't last a week with Miami drivers :laugh: Hitting the rev limiter won't help here most of our drivers are txting with ear buds on while sipping coffee :laugh:

IDK how this guy would fair over here in the US. Every road is congested with a million little cars and scooters overseas and those guys navigate through them with ease. I figured there would be dozens of wrecks a day over there which isnt the case. A guy like that might come over here and see our rush hour traffic and think its the Autobahn :laugh:

After driving in Italy, where any two wheeled vehicle can pretty much go wherever you want it to, I think lane splitting should be legal everywhere. Here's Why

1. You are forced to be aware of those little scooters and motorcycles because you never know when one will be there. (they always are)
2. Didn't take me long to adapt to it and also to make sure you don't use your windshield washers when one is behind you. (very colorful language and gestures)

I had the opportunity to ride to So Cal last summer and had my first try at lane splitting. I have to admit it was pretty nerv racking at the start. By the second day it was much easier and had the chance to follow some other riders. IMO all the cagers were polite and didn't have a single close call in rush hour traffic.

But this guy is ridiculous.

CB

Back