Land Speed Racing Gearing?

I know a gen2 needs 18/41 gearing to break 200mph (18/43 is stock), or stock gearing and a 55 series rear tire.
Here's a bump for ya, the LSR guys will be along soon. :poke::poke:Got-Busa, Commuta Busa.

unless you remove the limiter you should be able to top out with stock gearing . To go any faster you will need some mods to the motor .

its stock internals, murray pipe, ECU editor. limiter is removed. its a dragbike with no fairing, weight is under 350lbs with no rider, 525 with rider. wondering how much HP ill need to run 200 naked.

I believe all the LSR governing bodies will require you to wear leathers, boots, glove and helmet. :laugh:

With your mods a 40-60 shot of NOS should het you there.

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

I believe all the LSR governing bodies will require you to wear leathers, boots, glove and helmet. :laugh:

:rofl:

Does the bike still have the nose and windscreen at least?

If you still have those and you've cut all that much weight, you should be able to do 200 easily with the right gearing.

its stock internals, murray pipe, ECU editor. limiter is removed. its a dragbike with no fairing, weight is under 350lbs with no rider, 525 with rider. wondering how much HP ill need to run 200 naked.

Well I put a 100 shot on mine in Oct at maxton and did 200.976 and the record was 201.099. :banghead: That was in the Naked class. So yep it takes alot more HP. Just on engine it did 205 with fairings.

Naked class. :rofl:

naked_bike_jpg.jpg

Back