Lamborghini Veneno Roadster

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
If you're one of the lucky nine, you can get yours for $5 million. http://www.autoweek.com/article/20131018/CARNEWS/131019750

Screen Shot 2013-10-19 at 9.57.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-10-19 at 9.57.29 AM.png

I'd feel pretty lucky to have that ride, but I'd feel a lot luckier to have the 5 million in my pocket!

I'd rather have a new 2014 Porsche Turbo S Cabrio for $200,000. At least you can drive it all year round....

If you can consider a $5mil Lambo than you have Monets and Van Goghs in your viewing room and a 14 toilets in the house. Spending that kind of money on anything means you are pretty comfy in life. I'd buy one for my seven year old son and not blink an eye if he crashed it if I could.

I'd rather just have the money. That car will be outdated next year and I could sure use money.......................

If you can consider a $5mil Lambo than you have Monets and Van Goghs in your viewing room and a 14 toilets in the house. Spending that kind of money on anything means you are pretty comfy in life. I'd buy one for my seven year old son and not blink an eye if he crashed it if I could.

14 Toilets? You folks eating too much fruit? :laugh:

They test drove that thing on top gear. Its completly stripped down to almost nothing they even took the dash out. Its just a bar that hold the steering wheel and guages no radio no power seats or window or locks no carpet no nothing. And the ride was horrible. So its basicly just dor racing and not for street.

They test drove that thing on top gear. Its completly stripped down to almost nothing they even took the dash out. Its just a bar that hold the steering wheel and guages no radio no power seats or window or locks no carpet no nothing. And the ride was horrible. So its basicly just dor racing and not for street.

There's still some fool who will drive that thing on the road, and play completely stupid when the cops pull him over for doing double the speed limit... lol

Not sure what Top Gear tested, but it couldn't have been the Veneno. Lamborghini Veneno

Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 7.52.29 PM.jpg

Back