Lake district b-king

cuz

Registered
Hello
b-king owner in english lake district,
cuz

org2.jpg

WOW! I can't get over how good that looks without the underseat exhaust! MOAR PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

:beerchug:

welcome cuz... I am new here also. The bike is awsome man. How did you do that to the exhaust ? Is the complete piping new ? Do you have a cat in it still (or do you all have to have the cat on them there ? I bet is sounds good . i really like the look, and am asking so many questions cause I want to put side pipe on mine. Also did you have to change computer program to do it? lew

welcome cuz... I am new here also. The bike is awsome man. How did you do that to the exhaust ? Is the complete piping new ? Do you have a cat in it still (or do you all have to have the cat on them there ? I bet is sounds good . i really like the look, and am asking so many questions cause I want to put side pipe on mine. Also did you have to change computer program to do it? lew

You can put most any gen2 Busa exhaust on the B-King.
You may have to fab some brackets to mount the muffler(s) though.
The stock ecu tune will work fine. You can flash the ecu as a Busa and remove it's restrictions using Ecu Editor(1st through 4th gear timing restrictions, secondary throttle plate opening rate, remove top speed limiter, ect.)
The B-King is de-tuned a lot more than the Busa. The B-King also has no ram air, but you can open/cut the intake holes to 2" and put silicone hoses in that extend through the frame. More of a cold air intake than true ram air, but the side pods do trap some air. So there is much better air flow than stock. The top of the B-King's airbox is also 20% smaller than the Busa's.
You can disable and/or remove the cables and servo motor that operate the valve in the exhaust midpipe.
That valve makes the bike a little quieter, as well as less aggressive at lower rpms.
I did all the above to my 08 B-King, and it now feels like my 08 Busa did.
I have 2bros mufflers currently, but will be switching to a gen2 Busa full single Akropovic exhaust and dyno tuning when cash allows.
Welcome to the Org.

Back