Laguna

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I just noticed that Laguna is a short month away!  Last year we had a post about who was staying where and when were they getting there, and where would we meet to go for a ride, and take a group pic.  I think a majority of us are staying at the Good Nite Inn in Salinas. What are your plans people?!!  

As for me: I'm staying at the Good Night Inn arriving Mon June 5

I will be arriving Friday morning and will be staying in Seaside at the Lone Oak over by the Embassy suites. I will for sure be heading over to Cannery Row on Saturday night.
beerchug.gif

Read my post toward the end of this thread.

I am updating the spreadsheet from last year.

Greg

Arriving Thurs, and definately joining the group ride leaving the Goodnite Inn Friday morning.

Ok, I didn't notice the other thread, I'll post there instead. All my info is the same as last year. I'm going up Monday and hoping to get some good rides in during the week.

Hello to all going to Laguna---I will not be able to make it this year...I have two nights booked at the Econo Lodge in Salinas.
Anyone interested...Reservations are for Friday and Saturday night...198.00 plus tax.. Pm me.. PaceM.

As for me: I'm staying at the Good Night Inn arriving Mon June 5
So Big O, what you're saying is that you're there already huh?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
Just read your post and figured that I would mess with ya a little since I won't be there this year. You're really a great guy BigO and I still haven't forgotten all the love you, Jester, and Lo showed me last year. But you can bet, if the Good Lord says the same, I will be back in full effect next year. As a matter of fact...my ass already left. I just have to go catch up with it.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Have a Safe One... Brian

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

sorry all, I hate to say it but I too am goin to have to miss this one. With getting married and all, it kinda puts a slump on things. I really hate that Im gona miss it this year. I had a blast last year except for the fact that my bike blew up. I hope you all have a blast and think of me and send me lots of pics.

Josh

WHAT! married? come on josh-o-runi we knew this was comin... if she really loves you ... nah just yankin... we knew this was a comin - congrats! Now plz send your mailing address and best to ya!
thumbs-up.gif

Now Brian... whats up? I thought u was comin out here
wow.gif
mad.gif
rock.gif
cool.gif
I guess I cant buy ya that steak dinner ...? anyway hope u can come out here next year.

Aloha - K

Oh and by the way everyone plz post any Laguna stuff in "LAGUNA" thanks - K

Back