Laguna Tickets...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Was just sitting here thinking about the good time we are all going to have at Laguna in July and something dawned on me. What type of tickets is everybody getting? Speaking personally, I would hate to be the only a$$wipe sitting under the bleachers. Anyway, there is a long list of options for the tickets and I was wondering what people were getting so that I can make my purchase. Please reply asap.

Brian

Was just sitting here thinking about the good time we are all going to have at Laguna in July and something dawned on me.  What type of tickets is everybody getting?  Speaking personally, I would hate to be the only a$$wipe sitting under the bleachers.  Anyway, there is a long list of options for the tickets and I was wondering what people were getting so that I can make my purchase.  Please reply asap.

Brian
ditto!
hmmm.gif

I would really like to get the big dog tickets with the seats in turn 11 and the parkin pass but I think Im gona go with just the regular admission, victory lap pass, and maybe a parkin pass so I can get up close to all the goodness. But Im not sure yet

Was just sitting here thinking about the good time we are all going to have at Laguna in July and something dawned on me.  What type of tickets is everybody getting?  Speaking personally, I would hate to be the only a$$wipe sitting under the bleachers.  Anyway, there is a long list of options for the tickets and I was wondering what people were getting so that I can make my purchase.  Please reply asap.

Brian
ditto!  
hmmm.gif
Ditto
Here's the link for tickets. I have never gone here before and I really would like to know what everyone is doing.
tickets

Hi Gang,
When we went to Laguna last year we brought the full package, parking pass, parade lap, turn..I don't remember and pit pass. The only thing that really came in handy for us were the parking passes, parade pass, and the pit passes. I found that it was better to walk around the track otherwise all you see is bikes whiz by...just a 5 second shot. Then you're seeing the same angle over and over. The whole track was free to walk around in so you could see the race at different angles with out paying the turn passes. General admission passes are for sale at the door but you have to buy the parade passes, pit passes, and parking ahead of time. That's just been my experience. The whole deal cost about $400cdn.

Big Dog Pass - w/Turn 4 Grandstand Seat and Motorcycle Parking Pass General Admission, Paddock Access, Hot Pit Access during practice and qualifying sessions (must be at least 18 years of age), Motorcycle Parking pass, reserved grandstand seat in Turn 4. $ 195.00

that is what i'm gonna get I thinks... what you think??
turn 4 looks like the best spot to see alot of area.
track map

Is the Big Dog Pass good for all three days or just one or two? Are people planning to go all three days or just one? How about riding around once everyone is out there?

damit jim you make good points out of questions..

2 day sounds good so's we can go riding the other days...

I'm thinking about going with the Cheap Dog package, Sat and Sun General admission, motorcycle parking both days.

Like Swan says, we can walk around the track during the race. I don't want to be tied to one place. I don't really need to see the Fri practice, and people who won't be there all week may want to ride that day.

A suggestion: If we are going to get together after the races Sat and Sun we should meet somewhere outside the event at a certain time. My 2c.

I'm thinking about going with the Cheap Dog package, Sat and Sun General admission, motorcycle parking both days.

Like Swan says, we can walk around the track during the race.  I don't want to be tied to one place.  I don't really need to see the Fri practice, and people who won't be there all week may want to ride that day.

A suggestion:  If we are going to get together after the races Sat and Sun we should meet somewhere outside the event at a certain time.  My 2c.
you right owen..
my first time, so I'm gonna roll with the masses. I still need to find someone that might want to share a room. Otherwise, I will reserve one next week for myself.

Like Swan says, we can walk around the track during the race.  I don't want to be tied to one place.  I don't really need to see the Fri practice, and people who won't be there all week may want to ride that day.

A suggestion:  If we are going to get together after the races Sat and Sun we should meet somewhere outside the event at a certain time.  My 2c.
you right owen..
my first time, so I'm gonna roll with the masses. I still need to find someone that might want to share a room. Otherwise, I will reserve one next week for myself.
Hey Cache,

I found a room at the Good Night Inn Salinas along with most of the gang for $38.95 per night for a room with a queen size bed (thanx to Bren and Lo). I reserved the room for seven days for only $235. This is a damn good deal if you ask me. I had a room booked for four days in Monterey for $139 per night originally. You do the math. I would be willing to share if someone is really in a bind, but at $38.95, you just can't beat it.

Brian

General admission for Sat and Sun.  I didn't know bike parking was an issue....we ride in and park.....is there a special spot to park...let me know..thanks.
We are gonna leave Hooterville early friday and get to the Goodnite
before dark.....
Ps ..they have Ducati Island..next year Busa Island..I hope.
It's about a 390 mile ride to the track for us [wife and I].
byfornow..gonna be fun.

you right owen..
Hey Cache,

I found a room at the Good Night Inn Salinas along with most of the gang for $38.95 per night for a room with a queen size bed (thanx to Bren and Lo).  I reserved the room for seven days for only $235.  This is a damn good deal if you ask me.  I had a room booked for four days in Monterey for $139 per night originally.  You do the math.  I would be willing to share if someone is really in a bind, but at $38.95, you just can't beat it.

Brian
That's where Hawaii and I are staying too. I had to pay $58 a night though... what gives BA?

I want to get the same package that our group is getting so we can be together, hold hands, and chant...

Doc

I just checked their web site and that rate is no longer available.

Gonna be very fun that many from Busa .org are gonna stay at same place.......Can you say lack of sleep..maybe..hehehe.

I just bought my tickets and this is what I got.

(1)Ticket For 2-Day General Admission (Sat/Sun) - Honda International Superbike Classic - $65.00
(1) Ticket For Parking - Preferred Paved - Red 2 (Motorcycles only) Limited - Honda International Superbike Classic - $20.00 [/QUOTE]
There are two choices for bike parking the one I got or over behind turn 11. Turn 11 is a lot closer to everything however it is a pack dirt lot. It would be my luck that if I had gone with that one it will rain. I can stand a little walk instead of digging my bike out of the mud.
laugh.gif

C'mon now, don't everybody speak at once. I know more of us are going. C'mon, let's have it.

Brian

I just got my ticket conformation yesterday. Has anyone else bought their tickets yet?

Back