Laguna-seca's new surface

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Laguna-Seca was completely resurfaced, which is causing tire concerns for both AMA and MotoGP.

The new surface was just completed and tire manufacturers have had no oppurtunuity to test before this weekend. Its expected to be very grippy and eat the tires alive
wow.gif

tounge.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
can't wait, I am pulling for Nicky to take the Championship but Rossi is on a mission and we all know what happens when he is on a mission.

But also need to look out for Marco he is really putting the pressure on them front guys since he is feeling better after the wreck. Wish I could be there in person but not this year.

Damn it! They are going to screw around and ruin the whole apeal of Laguna. I really liked hearing all the europeans come over hear and whine about how rough and tight that place was. I went to the USGP in 88 and Wayne Garder was whining about how rough it was and said that he was going to bring a CR500 the next year! Oh well unless they change the whole layout it will still be Laguna and I think Haydens team will have a handle on the forward bite issue by then. There were a series of pics on an Ausy site I hit of Hayden completely chucked sideways and smokin the rear this weekend. He was asking for more forward bite all weekend. Fun to watch but it cost him the win. I want to see him stick it in and break it off this weekend! It would be so awesome to extend his points lead before they go back across the pond for the "summer break".
http://www.mcnews.com.au/motorcy...._AN.htm

Damn it! They are going to screw around and ruin the whole apeal of Laguna. I really liked hearing all the europeans come over hear and whine about how rough and tight that place was. I went to the USGP in 88 and Wayne Garder was whining about how rough it was and said that he was going to bring a CR500 the next year! Oh well unless they change the whole layout it will still be Laguna and I think Haydens team will have a handle on the forward bite issue by then. There were a series of pics on an Ausy site I hit of Hayden completely chucked sideways and smokin the rear this weekend. He was asking for more forward bite all weekend. Fun to watch but it cost him the win. I want to see him stick it in and break it off this weekend! It would be so awesome to extend his points lead before they go back across the pond for the "summer break".
http://www.mcnews.com.au/motorcy...._AN.htm

That's a
cool.gif
pic

In the German Moto GP, Rossi had a soft compound front and Hayden had a medium compund front. Looks like Hayden should have used the soft compound...he seemed to be sliding more in the corners than Rossi.

<span style='color:orangered'>UPDATE! They ruined it! </span>

The first sessions of Superbike and Motogp both said it is now the roughest track they have ever raced on! Why oh why do they do this crap right before the race? I read that you could watch the diamond vision monitors on the track and see the riders butts bouncing out of the saddle!

KRJR!!!

smile.gif
Sweet! They did that to ensure a hayden win...His Flat Track Experiance will rule the day...

Kind of extreme though to repave just to stack the deck...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153512933 -->

Back