Laguna Seca Rides?

Is it Biker Boys?
laugh.gif

Hey, isn't that movie Torque due out this week? You know the one with Ice Cube...

The steak dinner is a limited time offer.  So I'm gonna give everyone one week to name the movie.   I shouldn't even give that long because it's a classic and a fairly easy one.  Anyone should be able to almost guess that one.  Whoever chimes in first...Good Luck!

One hint:  It's not GONE WITH THE WIND...  
laugh.gif

Brian
Talking about Steak Dinners.... i know of a perfect place that has the best steaks in that area... a place called smalley's steak house.

Howlin', put that camera on your Blu/Sil (sp),..I'm ready for my closeup!
Hey Big 'O' (gotta try to get used to saying that),

I couldn't resist this one.   The only questions I have is: "Which profile are you gonna show Marc?  The head or the a$$? (go figure that one out)  

I also like your statement..."I'm ready for my closeup Mr. Demeer!  If anyone can tell me what old classic movie that line comes from, they get a steak dinner on me at Laguna. (no bullsh^t, I'm serious.  Just wanna put some fun in the trip early)

Brian
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
Mrs Doubtfire.

AND its "Mr. DeMille"

muscle.gif

Man listening to you guys makes my stomach hurt...I have heard nothing but good stuff about Laguna and the surrounding area...I have driven the track probably about 1000 times (GT3) never been there on two wheels though...

Would be a kick.

Yeah GT3, Playstation...Gran Turismo 3!
thumbs-up.gif

Man listening to you guys makes my stomach hurt...I have heard nothing but good stuff about Laguna and the surrounding area...I have driven the track probably about 1000 times (GT3) never been there on two wheels though...

Would be a kick.

Yeah GT3, Playstation...Gran Turismo 3!
thumbs-up.gif
You should try the game Moto GP on PS2. That is a hoot!

Yeah, but I really cannot seem to get my riding down in Moto GP, I haven't tried 2 yet, I never brake enough or in time...I think I really rely too much on feel in the real world, I cant get it translated into the game....will have to try...

Yo, i'm in! Just trying to figure out which Busa to bring... probably the '01 so I can make it home without replacing pistons!!! Looking forward to the fun, AGAIN! Much larger group this time though... I am considering taking off the whole week and riding through Yosemite on the way there, sounds like I better bring a set of new tires along!

Ciao!

Damn this sure sounds like fun. Too bad I am in lower Alabama and there is no way I am gonna ride to it without some Heli_bars and a new seat...oh and a diff wind screen. Anybody more local in Alabama that rides??? Let me know.

John
firedevil.gif

Damn this sure sounds like fun. Too bad I am in lower Alabama and there is no way I am gonna ride to it without some Heli_bars and a new seat...oh and a diff wind screen. Anybody more local in Alabama that rides??? Let me know.

John
firedevil.gif
Soldier ruck up and make the move! Jester is coming out from Texas and others are coming from points east. Hook it up..

Marc "Howlin Mad"

John
firedevil.gif
Soldier ruck up and make the move!  Jester is coming out from Texas and others are coming from points east.  Hook it up..

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Ahh...the value of a spreadsheet. The following members are coming from the South. All are putting their bikes on trailers. I do not know who may or may not have room for an additional bike, and would be willing to partner up.

BACharles - Louisiana
jwcfbd - Georgia
Jester - Texas
MuggaX - Mississippi

PM these guys and get with it!

John
firedevil.gif
Soldier ruck up and make the move!  Jester is coming out from Texas and others are coming from points east.  Hook it up..

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Ahh...the value of a spreadsheet. The following members are coming from the South. All are putting their bikes on trailers. I do not know who may or may not have room for an additional bike, and would be willing to partner up.

BACharles - Louisiana
jwcfbd - Georgia
Jester - Texas
MuggaX - Mississippi

PM these guys and get with it!
Once I get my act together I will get my trailer. I'm looking to buy a 6X10 so I will be able to fit another bike in it.

Howlin', put that camera on your Blu/Sil (sp),..I'm ready for my closeup!
Hey Big 'O' (gotta try to get used to saying that),

I couldn't resist this one.   The only questions I have is: "Which profile are you gonna show Marc?  The head or the a$$? (go figure that one out)  

I also like your statement..."I'm ready for my closeup Mr. Demeer!  If anyone can tell me what old classic movie that line comes from, they get a steak dinner on me at Laguna. (no bullsh^t, I'm serious.  Just wanna put some fun in the trip early)

Brian
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
Still waiting for confirmation......

Back