Laguna Seca Rides?

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Of course this is besides LObusa! Who is going to be the man or lady rider for the 2nd Annual Hayabusa.org get together? Looking forward to riding with you all!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I don't know about being the man but I'll give it my best.
biggrin.gif

I'm with you JWC. I intend to represent Dat Dirty South to the fullest. Believe dat!

Brian
afro.gif

At the 1st annual get together we discussed little prizes for like the member that traveled the furthest, best rider, funniest etc... I think little things like that would be fun. Of course I would have won the boobie prize for clog dancing last year!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Hip me up to the lingo. What does riding on rails mean?

Pac NW will be in the house!

Hey Marc!!

Why am I excluded?
rock.gif
sad.gif
Are you saying you're not going to let me "rail" on you this year??? It is my backyard you know!!!! Naw, let me stop right now!!! I know you can rail through the twisties up here just as good as the ones down south near you. I want everyone to have a good time in Laguna, SAFELY!!!!! My first and foremost concern for my .org brothers/sisters is that no one gets hurt!!!! I have some awesome rides planned for that week so you all get a chance to see the area (Golden Gate Bridge, Pier 39, Chinatown, etc...) in addition to some unbelievable twisties with picturesque views. But I don't want ANYONE to get hurt or go down trying to prove anything.....

There's alot of folks coming from areas that just don't have "twisties" like we do out here. This will be a first for them. I want everyone to enjoy and not feel like they have to keep up or try to ride beyond their level of comfort. We can have different groups of riders with meeting points at rest stops... I really, really,really want everyone to have a good time when they come to Laguna. I promise to do my best to see to it that it works out for everyone's enjoyment!!!!

Can't wait to see/ride/meet/kick it with you guys!!!!

Smooches,

Lo

jump9.gif

Everytime you all talk about Laguna, I get all excited and ready to leave right now. Can't wait to meet you all. It's gonna be one helluva good time.

Brian

Lo's absolutely right!  Safety first!  A lot of people don't know the roads (including me) and some are not as experienced in the twisties.  Last August we all rode our own rides and we waited for people to catch up.  And there's Nothing wrong with that.  Remember Jester when he caught up with us on the Crest?  How excited he was?  I think that was the highest twistiest road he'd ever been on.  

Marc, I'm going up on Monday to get settled in and "recon" the local area by the hotel, gas, restaurants, beer, snacks, dives, etc.  I'm truckin' the bike up there, so I can drive if I need to and be a Designated Driver at least once.

I'm looking forward to seeing two falcons swooping and diving through the twisties again, that was fantastic!

Lo's absolutely right!  Safety first!  A lot of people don't know the roads (including me) and some are not as experienced in the twisties.  Last August we all rode our own rides and we waited for people to catch up.  And there's Nothing wrong with that.  Remember Jester when he caught up with us on the Crest?  How excited he was?  I think that was the highest twistiest road he'd ever been on.  
Order me a Whopper Meal with a frozen Cherry. I am on the way.

Order me a Whopper Meal with a frozen Cherry. I am on the way.
No whoppers for me. I'll be eatin CHICKEN babah!!

Does anyone use a Chatterbox or other types of comunication devices?

i am planning on purchasing one for this trip.

Bren, your right, those were the highest twisties I have ever riddin. You have to remember that Im a Texas boy. My Idea of a twistie road is your idea of a off ramp. Im Lookin foward to the trip so much its not even funny. I have been praticing around hear and tryin to get my corner down, Im doin a lot better than I was last year but I still have alot to work on.

I may not be on rails, but Im workin on winnin the funnest prize that will be awarded. Who know what I might just have to break out. I Cant wait.

and like it was said before, every time this is brought up, I get the B.G.`s (bubble guts) and Im ready to take off tomorrow.

Hey Marc!!

Why am I excluded?
rock.gif

sad.gif
  Are you saying you're not going to let me "rail" on you this year???  It is my backyard you know!!!!  Naw, let me stop right now!!!  I know you can rail through the twisties up here just as good as the ones down south near you. I want everyone to have a good time in Laguna, SAFELY!!!!!  My first and foremost concern for my .org brothers/sisters is that no one gets hurt!!!!  I have some awesome rides planned for that week so you all get a chance to see the area (Golden Gate Bridge, Pier 39, Chinatown, etc...)  in addition to some unbelievable twisties with picturesque views.  But I don't want ANYONE to get hurt or go down trying to prove anything.....  

There's alot of folks coming from areas that just don't have "twisties" like we do out here.  This will be a first for them.  I want everyone to enjoy and not feel like they have to keep up or try to ride beyond their level of comfort.  We can have different groups of riders with meeting points at rest stops...  I really, really,really want everyone to have a good time when they come to Laguna.  I promise to do my best to see to it that it works out for everyone's enjoyment!!!!

Can't wait to see/ride/meet/kick it with you guys!!!!

Smooches,

Lo

jump9.gif
LO you will be very busy worrying about everyone just like I was last year. I did include you cause I know how you are on your turf!!

I would hate to see anyone get hurt but just wanted to get the juices flowing for the rides.

I will have on my chatterbox and will probably have my radar detector as well.

Looking forward to seeing you all up there!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back