Laguna Seca Moto GP

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Bike's detailed and prepped, truck's loaded....tomorrow morning....the annual pilgrimage to hook up with the bud's for riding, posing and racing on the Monterrey Penninsula!

RENO TO CARMEL OR BUST!

C sum of U there! Raydog

P1000293.JPG

That kinda makes me sick to my stomach to look at that. I don't know how the hell you got that bike up there.

Either way, have a great time! I am UBER jealous of those who are going. It's not just an easy few days off for this Dallas'ite. It's a turture process to get there, and practically impossible with a bike.

BTW...a lot of pics taken by all of us next week!

Raydog

Nekosohana, a good ramp, a lowered vehicle, a high rising driveway and no flip flops...it's easy!

(raydog @ Jul. 16 2007,11:51) Nekosohana, a good ramp, a lowered vehicle, a high rising driveway and no flip flops...it's easy!
No flip flops
ices_rofl.gif

See you there drive safe

Since 90% of ALL BUSA'S sold are sold in the US (according to Sports Rider Mag) is Suzuki putting up a tent for Busa Lovers. Ya know Ducati does that at ALL the AMA and MotoGp races so you can park your bike, shed your leather jacket and Helmet in a safe place. Plus the Ducs offer FOOD AND  
all_coholic.gif
. So, LETS GO Suzuki
poke.gif
(since you sold 10,000 Busa's in the US last year alone -More than Ducati probably made) get the show rolling  
jump9.gif

Col, that is a great thought and so true! Do you think Suzuki does any monitoring of a sight like ours?

(raydog @ Jul. 16 2007,16:24) Col, that is a great thought and so true! Do you think Suzuki does any monitoring of a sight like ours?
I sure hope so, if NOT, they're sure missing out on their MAIN audience  
beerchug.gif

You know what, when I get to the Suzuki tent, I'll try to find somebody in charge and ask that question. Darn Ducatista anyway!

You know, 30-35 Busa guys could take over Ducati Island and throw those Ducatista guys in the water......just thinking (I hate pretencious elitists). I do love Ducs though!

(raydog @ Jul. 16 2007,21:35) You know, 30-35 Busa guys could take over Ducati Island and throw those Ducatista guys in the water......just thinking (I hate pretencious elitists). I do love Ducs though!
They got it covered. Once you see the Italian models in they're spandex uniforms about the size of band-aids your pants will get so tight you can't move....then the girls just push you into the lagoon
tounge.gif

Watch yourselves traveling on Highway 1 between Watsonville and Monterey, Highway 68 from Salinas and Monterey, and Reservation Road (between
Salinas & Marina). CHP has increased units on the road, more motorcycle units and that sneaky white & gold cruiser. Alot of their hiding places are on the overpasses & on ramps. If you see an 05 limited with an Arata pipe from 530-630am and 630-730pm, thats me going to and from work.
beerchug.gif

Back