Laguna Seca HELP WANTED

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Me and my bud from Vegas are thinking of taking off most of the week for Laguna Seca. He wants to trailer it across the desert then ride to Sequoia, Kings Canyon, and Yosemite before Laguna... or we are open to other cool-ass rides.

Does anyone live around Bakersfiled/Fresno/Modesto and has a secure place we could stash our truck and trailer?

Also, will those National Parks be insane crowded during that week?

Any alternative ideas for excellent scenery rides?

Thanks

Hi Doc..sorry we did not have more time together..at least you got to ride the Pine nuts and you didn't get lost..good job dude. We will be in our new used house by the time Laguna
week comes around...not far from Yosemite...And Monitor Pass
..a must ride road....Plus the truck route to Virginia city....You guy's could park your truck and trailer..at our place. Then three bikes heading to Laguna..Oh what fun....
Pm me Shane...
Ps..our new house is just south of Carson city...excellent roads around here....will be off work that whole week....Sun monday tues wed....though till the following tuesday...buby

Hey Doc Send me a Pm with your number I have a place to store your stuff. I am in Bakersfield, the fellas and I will be leaving here on that thursday morning heading up to Laguna. Couple really nice rides here you would really enjoy.

Hi Doc..sorry we did not have more time together..at least you got to ride the Pine nuts and you didn't get lost..good job dude. We will be in our new used house by the time Laguna
week comes around...not far from Yosemite...And Monitor Pass
..a must ride road....Plus the truck route to Virginia city....You guy's could park your truck and trailer..at our place. Then three bikes heading to Laguna..Oh what fun....
Pm me Shane...
Ps..our new house is just south of Carson city...excellent roads around here....will be off work that whole week....Sun monday tues wed....though till the following tuesday...buby
We are thinking about Gardnerville, it really depends on how much time we take off. I like that idea and will pass it on to Oscar... thanks for the offer, I will get back at ya soon.

Back