Laguna Revisited

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Before the shutdown, I started collecting information on who all is, or may be going to Leguna Seca. The idea is:

1. To know who will be there
2. To be able to team up with people coming from your area
3. Be able to connect with people once there.
4. Etc.

I now will try to post the spreadsheet that I have so far. There must be a lot of others considering the trip. Send me your info. greg.hall@flir.com

HANDLE (Your Board name)
NAME (Your real name)
LOCATION (Where you are coming from)
STATUS (Probability % that you are coming)
TRANSPORT (How you are getting there, riding, trailor, fly..)
ACCOMADATIONS (Where you are staying)
ARRIVAL (Date)
DEPART (Date)
SHARE (Do you want to share your accomadations?)

OK, it won't let me upload an excel file. How can I do this? I would be happy to e-mail the spreadsheet to any interested parties.

Thinker

I have responses from:

Thinker
Cache
Havoc
Lobusa
Brenanaop
Kawafaski
Doc Snyder
Hawaii
Jet Set
Bacharles

Who else?
Thinker

I wouldn't go so far as to post all the info, rather just what you did was fine. Maybe update every couple days if you gather more riders in the mix.

That's cool, but at some point, the information has to get out, so that, you for example, will know who all is coming from the Northwest. We could ride down together. Once there, we will know where everyone is staying in case we want to hook up. it would be nice if I could just keep it updated, and post a link to the spreadsheet. I don't know how to do that.

But you are right, it is still early...plenty of time.

Thinker

I think Lobusa corrected me on this once before, so whatever I wrote probably isn't correct. I can't spell worth crap.

My handwritting sucks as well.

Thinker

Just to re-confirm with you Thinker. I am still 100% on going and all info I sent before is still the same. I have been away from the board for the past few days, but guess what?...I'M BAAAACK!

Brian

I will be there I look forward to meeting the members, and seeing the Busa's. Last year it was over run with R-1's and Gixxer 1000 will be nice to see more Busa'a.

OH YES WE WILL RULE THIS YEAR!
jump9.gif

What are the dates again? I doubt that I can make it but we'll see.

Thinkers I'm glad you got my email.

LAguna

And the dates are: July 11-13.

Can't wait! When we rolled 9 'Busas up to the Rock Store last summer it was awesome!

We already have 9 beat. By then, we will know each other so well. It is going to be awesome. I think my firefighter friend from Chicago is shipping his bike to Portland, and riding down with us. Lori (Lobusa) is planning to set up some rides. A group meal might be cool as well, but we have plenty of time to figure that all out. What could be better. I may buy a new camera just for this.

Keep me posted on who's coming or trying to come.

Thinker

Whatever it takes..My wife and i will be there..whatta picture
it could be...BUSAALLEY...All lined up..with our wonderful Busa's...Started mine today in the garage...it scared me when i twisted the gas up..."MAJOR VROOM VROOM" Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

Back