Laguna Hotels res

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I am pissed!!! The Good nite Inn has lost my reservation I made way back in August last year, and of course they are full now. I made a back up res at Super8 in Salinas but it isnt as nice and cost little more. I highly recommend you guys & gals check your hotel res. I have the print out for Good Nite Inn I think at my home in Hilo but called to confirm and they aint got it!!!
mad.gif
cussing.gif
sad.gif
I think I'm gonna kill something! I was looking forward to staying w/ all the Busa.Org people...
Anyone got an xtra room at Good night Inn?

I am pissed!!! The Good nite Inn has lost my reservation I made way back in August last year, and of course they are full now. I made a back up res at Super8 in Salinas but it isnt as nice and cost little more. I highly recommend you guys & gals check your hotel res. I have the print out for Good Nite Inn I think at my home in Hilo but called to confirm and they aint got it!!!
mad.gif

cussing.gif

sad.gif
 I think I'm gonna kill something!  I was looking forward to staying w/ all the Busa.Org people...
Anyone got an xtra room at Good night Inn?
For a big trip like this, you gotta keep that confirmation number...don't want to get bumped for a biger wallet.

PM Flying Swan. She may have an extra room at her hotel. It will be a lot more expensive, but I believe it is nice.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...No matter what you do, or anyone else, do not cancel any reservations. Please check with the board first. There will likely be desperate individuals looking for rooms!

Kent, you skeerd the shiat outta me!!!
I called and confirmed they still have mine..... if ya need to, you can share with me. Just don't make me remind you of that movie... with Steve Martin and John Candy....
laugh.gif

Whew! I saw this and called right away. I'm still confirmed.

Hey Kent,
if you can't find a room out there i am willing to share mine. i am staying at the good nigh inn.
-E

Damn Kent that sucks!! Thanks for the heads up so I checked mine. Still good thank God.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Hey Kent thanks for the heads up.  I just checked mine and I good.  I hope you can get your room back.  Did you check their web site to get your conformation number?

Wheeew, yeah, I am confirmed still. Sorry Hawaii, double check with them, maybe they just typed it in wrong...

Kent, what what, I mean is your last name? Nevermind, got it.

The people at Good Nite don't seem too sharp. They only showed me with 1 room, but when I told him I did it over the internet and had my reservation number, all of a sudden he found the other 2.

Let me work on this Kent. I show your arrival date as Wednesday the 9th. Let me know if that is incorrect.

The same thing happened to me. The hotel couldn't find my res and was booked solid.The problem is when you make your res via the internet the hotel has to convert it to its own res system and some of us fall through the cracks.to make along story long I stayed on the phone with those jerks for 1.75 hrs until they found it.The culprits Monterey Bay Inn.
You must reconfirm.
Same thing with the bike rental place thats how I got from a VFR 800 to a ST1300 towhat I'll be riding a Goldwing Ah what the hey at least I'll be there with you folks.
sad.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

For all you computer geeks...isn't there a way to search the history on their computers in order to get back to the page in which they received their reservation numbers? With that, the hotel should be able to find it, and match it with a confirmation number.

For all you computer geeks...isn't there a way to search the history on their computers in order to get back to the page in which they received their reservation numbers? With that, the hotel should be able to find it, and match it with a confirmation number.
uhh.... us geeks call it "ctrl-p". In lehman's terms, PRINT THE DAMN PAGE!!

Back