Ladies mesh jackets - on sale

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
New Enough.com has ladies Joe Rocket mesh for $50.00, not as good as leather, but better than skin.

Their ad states:

www.newenough.com

Ladies Joe Rocket Phoenix 3.0 Jackets Just $46.99
What a fantastic closeout item! Our distributor had this group of jackets from the '05 season left in their warehouse and we were able to pick them up inexpensively, so you get a full featured jacket for a small fraction of the original MSRP.
The Phoenix 3.0 is an all mesh sport style jacket to allow air to blow freely through. It comes with the "Dry Tech" liner which is used with the Phoenix to increase the usable temperature range.

We have nearly every size available in this jacket in five colors.

www.newenough.com

<!--EDIT|MPH 200
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151611519 -->

We dont mind individuals selling thier wares on the Org. But we sorta frown on business doing it.

You should think about board sponsorship,get a big banner ad going,etc.

Get with Doug or me,and we could work something out.

RSD.

I work for Lexus - I am just trying to save some fellow members some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I work for Lexus - I am just trying to save some fellow members some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
biggrin.gif
IT sounds like you work for them... Anyway, thanks for the tip

How about a group buy on Lexus'... What kind of deal are we talking??
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

To his credit he did say, "Their ad states:"

He just cut/pasted from their page.

Thanks for looking out for us! I'm ordering 2 for my girlies.

Got the same email from them. A good buy for your girl on the back....Mine is a blow up so if she goes down I just put a patch on her and she is good as new.....ha ha I kill me.

Just bought one for my gal too. Newenough rocks, they SHOULD be a sight sponsor!!!

Hmm thanks for the heads up but after seeing a guy go down in a mesh tech jacket i will never own one nor would i put anyone i care about in one either no offense

Back