laconia

bikemedic

Registered
i am planing a trip to laconia nh for bike week. didn't know if anyone on this site would be going, let me know if you are. we'll meet up. i can't wait to show off all the work i got done over the winter. $4000 in mods

well unfortunatly with my house, bills and job i am only able to take 1 vaca a year, so a bunch of us are planing ahead. just thought i would throw it out there

Went up there last year with the whole family ....in a mini-van . I know what you're thinkin.......I have parents in Merideth ....just down the road . It happened to be bike week on that weekend . What a site to see !!! Can't afford to go again this year ....sorry .
sad.gif

i have alot of family in boston and nh however i have never been up to laconia how was it. and were there any sport bikes or are they ignored

Laconia is alright.
Definatly changed over the years.
No more AMA sanctioned race.
I will be there as usual 24th year in a row.
Let's set up a ride for Friday.

24th year in a row? you have been going longer than i've been alive!

I go every year with a big group.This will be my 12th year in a row.We stay at a campground by the name of the Lazy River in chichester.Very cool place.Always lots of room.

24th year in a row? you have been going longer than i've been alive!
Yeah, started June of 82, a new Yami Maxium 650 between my legs.
Tells you what a dedicated rider I have become.
My best freind lives just outside the Weirs in Sanbornton now.
So we do bike week right usually
He's buying the scratched up 05 and joining the busa crew so
we can make his place the Official Busa headquarters of bike week this year .
We could throw a kegger and have a bonfire, just like the good old days.

The last time I went to Laconia (1995) I was there for 1 reason,my totally custom 1200 sportie got ripped off right in front of my house 2 weeks prior.I just kinda figured some dummy would actually be stupid enough to actually ride it there seeing that I am just 1 state away!
Never did find it,no insurance to cash in on...I was bummed!

Then the year before that I got a DWI at Laconia going thru Moultonboro at 1:30 am.
My days of laconia are over.I like to get too wild and have fun and you cant do this anymore. IMO,the fun is gone!
Heck,the girls get busted now for lifting up their shirts!!!
That's B/S..somehow it has evolved to more of a family outing.

Now the races at Louden are another thing!!!

i am staying at a campground this year too, i am not sure but i think it is called jellystone. we should definatlely meet up. i am gonna be there from the 13th to the 18th. let me know. i get my bike back tomorrow, and i can't even sleep i am so excited. it's 30 some degrees and i am still going riding tomorrow.

i am staying at a campground this year too, i am not sure but i think it is called jellystone.  we should definatlely meet up.  i am gonna be there from the 13th to the 18th.  let me know.  i get my bike back tomorrow, and i can't even sleep i am so excited. it's  30 some degrees and i am still going riding tomorrow.
atta boy...

Back