laconia

riironman

Donating Member
Registered
its 7pm sunday and I just got back from laconia. It rained to damn much this time. I was soaked every day except when i had to ride home to RI. I noticed there was alot more rockets this time. Are we taking over on the Harley's? It would of been nicer if i was able to do some real riding instead on getting drunk at the campsite. I went there on thursday and froze my nuts off, I think i am officially a woman now. Next time i will bring rain gear and long johns. June and only 50 degrees? I met one guy there from this forum (Jetset) and I think everyone else was smart enough to hibernate

Sorry for the cold and the rain. When you are ready to ride call me.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119266286 -->

I forgot to mention that i camped with some crazy kids. they had stunt bikes and they were fun to watch. But one of my friends went down
sad.gif
. He broke his collar bone and 3 ribs. and wrecked his bike. he was doing a wheelie and came down to hard and got tank slap and lost control. lucky for his gear or it could of been worse. his ninja 900 is wrecked
sad.gif

sad.gif

Sorry to hear about your buddy going down. I hope he is other wise OK. looks good I wish I could be there.
mad.gif
Sorry to hear about the rain.

Yup, I had plans to ride up for this last weekend...till I looked at the weather and saw rain, and was told it had rained up there all week.

Ya I rode up friday and just cruised around solo for a bike. I think I passed some dude on a 04 LE busa a few times at different times... I didn't stick long tho-- too crowded and shitty weather.

yup..the weather blew and i am hurting today....drank too much during the weekend while being rained in

Back