Laconia, NH Bike Week

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
We tried last year for a get together but got rained out. Is anyone going to try again this year. It runs from June 7 to June 15.

We tried last year for a get together but got rained out.  Is anyone going to try again this year.  It runs from June 7 to June 15.
"Go West Young Man! Go West!

Thinker said,
"Laguna Seca is the place you ought to be, so load up the Busa and come meet the family."

Thinker

I know I know you guys are killing me. I would love to head out that way but it is about 3200 miles for me one way. We'll see.

I go every year I will be there rain or shine lets hope for some sunshine. The last couple of years we had mad rain.Count me In.

I am going to go this year for part of the time if the weather is good.

Sue and I will be at Americade this June at lake George NY... Thats in the first week of June..... Anyone going to that? Sorry Calf is just too far for us to go this year with the amount of time we have for vacation this year.
post-6-99862-bikecamper1.jpg
post-6-99920-bikeswithcamper2.jpg
post-6-00006-bikeswithcamper4.jpg

Sue and I will be at Americade this June at lake George NY...  Thats in the first week of June..... Anyone going to that? Sorry Calf is just too far for us to go this year with the amount of time we have for vacation this year.
post-6-99862-bikecamper1.jpg
post-6-99920-bikeswithcamper2.jpg
post-6-00006-bikeswithcamper4.jpg
Cali? I thought we were talking about New Hampshire. What did I miss. Lake George could be possible it is about 4 or 5 hours for me.

I will be at Laconia sometime during that week or weekend. It is only 2.5 hours from me. I have never been to Lake George. I may try this year.

Me and some of my Buddies will be there We stay at a state campground just outside there every year even last for the damn rain

"Go West Young Man! Go West!

Thinker said,
"Laguna Seca is the place you ought to be, so load up the Busa and come meet the family."

Thinker

[/QUOTE]
Ok here is where the Calf talk came from!! yep you were missing something this time ..
biggrin.gif

Where and when are you guys thinking of meeting? I'm there every year for the WHOLE week. I stay at the Village on Winnepesake condos.. about 200 yards up the hill from the Weirs bridge (going towards the Fun Spot). Friends of mine from NESR have a big gathering every year also.. check out the site and look for the links about Stonnerstock ...

www.nestreetriders.com

we used to stay at the sand dollar the new owners didnt renew our reservations we have had to stay out of town boy does that suck My freinds get a little camp right under the bridge on the stream between the 2 lakes in weirs but they are full up . We may try to call again and get a closer room last time I tried no luck maybe after the rain I can get something . But it is only 7 dollars a day to stay at the state run campground . No price gouging from them

We stay at my friends house on rte 106 in louden about 1mi from the track this is our 20th yr. Last year we were supposedto meet at the track at noon on sat of the races but it rainned cats dogs buckets you name it the whole week it rainned except one day.Lets hope for sun shine I will be there all week.Lets do this
beerchug.gif

Sue and I camp at one of the local lake George camp grounds, we go for about the last 4 days of Americade. I will post the camp ground when we pay for it in the next few weeks

Cool I will try to get the name of the campground we stay at and the price etc so you can check it out last year 7 dollars a day per person but they didnt even check . We found it one day when the police threw us out of behind a mall with a Mcdonalds in it we tried to just crash out back in the tent the rousted us and told us about the campground showers lake to swim in nice place White plains or pines or something like that I think its on 106 just before you make the last turn coming into moutonboro and weirs beach

Ninja: I love the trailer. You've inspired me! I'm shopping for a shorter used trailer to convert. Thanks!!!!
cool.gif

Back