Laconia bikeweek

jetset

Registered
Heading up to Laconia once again for Bikeweek.Anyone interestedin gettingtogether for a ride or a brew?

I'm here already.
No one has shown up yet though.

IMG_0407.JPG

I am not going this year...too much rain last year. damn it sucked. The weather now sucks..rain,rain and more rain.

I will be there Jet and to the party not bringing that blond again man what a pain the first year hooking up was great the last year she had her friend and it just wasnt working for me. LOL damn she looked good on back.....

You sound bored Timmy the people will be there soon. Last year down there my buddy and I saw like 6 Busas all riding together I foget where they where from.

Not bored, just wanted to keep the thread on the front page.
Each and every year we all say we will meet for a ride, I show up and no one else does.
So who wants to meet on Friday the 16th somewhere ?

tim what bar do you work at? I will be there on mon 6/12. I will be riding over from Americade

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149789343 -->

I only worked that gig 1 summer, so I could take off from home and play in the lakes region.
Been doing some contract catering at the track for Tony's Track Days so I have been in the area a lot.

I will be only a mile away from the track on rt 106
I will be about 12 miles away in Sanbornton, NH
Lots of my boys are racing LRRS that weekend so we will be hanging around the track some both Saturday and Sunday.
And we also need some huge high pressure systems to come sit over us come next week.
This rain is getting to be a little to much.

I will be driving in Friday around noon or so I would love to hook up I will post up some directions to my hotel the guys there last year where awsome They get pretty wild jumping a pocket rocket over stuff they where all impressed when I did a 200 MPH burnout and they where recording the speedo met a guy there with one of the brand new GSXR1000 just put his notrous kit on

Let try to get together some day this week,,, day, time, place?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

I have to work Friday night, but will be heading up first thing in the mornin Saturday. Staying over till Sunday, might stay till Monday
cool.gif

Weather looks good Sunny 80"s
smile.gif

Back