Labusas

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Many may already know that Labusas will have a rather large group at Laguna Seca also. Most of them camp out on some hill near the track. The question is, do we contact them and invite them on a large Busa ride, or to meet for a record breaking-Busa photo? (could be as many as 50 or 60). Do we try to arrange an all Busa lap around the track, like someone suggested. Or, do we avoid them at all costs. I have my own opinion but curious about the rest of the group.

Thinker

Since I will not be there i will not say much. Lots of good people over LAbusas, but lots of on tested waters for you guys. I think you wil find it better to meet them later for a big group photo etc. i am thinking safty in riding more then anything. Again I most likely will not be there, so just my .05 cents worth (infaltion)

We rode with some of them at our LA Ride. It doesn't matter to me either way. I saw the posts there about getting a spot reserved for Busa's only parking... I was thinking of signing up for that. We do not have a group parking thing going, right? I would like to join them for the Busa parking and we can go from there. What say ye?

a busa owner is a busa owner no matter where you go, met a few at that camp site up on Fox Hill no problems

I won't be there, so this question wasn't directed to me. I feel compelled to give my opinion tho.
For what it's worth.

Why the hell WOULDN'T you want to ride with LaBusas members?
Kinda lumping everyone into a group, aren't ya?

Little bit of stereotyping happening here?

Maybe a little bit of predjudice goin on??

WTF?

I'm a member of SEVERAL boards and I find the question pretty offensive!

I won't be there, so this question wasn't directed to me. I feel compelled to give my opinion tho.
For what it's worth.

WTF?

dont be offended my friend. the question came up because some members here don't get along with some mebers there. it's all ego and attitude that starts the bickering. nothing major. we will all get along just fine, as we are the same - busa lovers... with a little consideration, everyone will want to hang out together. the only thing that can go wrong is a fight, or if someone gets drunk and rowdy. ( I will try to keep my drinking in check.. not completely sober yet, and I intend on partying there. )

biggrin.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

For what it's worth.

WTF?

Damn BadZX,

You seem to have a serious chip on your shoulder huh? I thought Thinker was just trying to get a concensus of what the group would like to do. Didn't sound to me like he was intentionally trying to alienate anyone. But that's just me. Keep ya head up man.

Brian

I'm down with whatever me myself. As long as we act and ride responsibly and safely, I'm cooler than a fan with it.

One Love,

Brian

I dont have a problem with em either, you just need to remember that some people are just more opinionated than others. Some are more vocal about their thoughts, some more passionate about their ideas. Either way most of em are still American and that covers the bases with me..

Captain

I don't have a problem with anyone. I am a member of that board also. the numbers only in riding is what I would worry about. Stopping camping drinking are all good. You start getting over 20 bikes in a back thee is always one person to mess up. GET TOGETHER JUST BE SAFE.

Cache,
If 2 or more people don't get along, that should be a personal thing between those people, NOT a Board vs. Board thing.
Just MY thought.

Brian,
NO, NO chip at all. Seriously, I am very laid back and try to keep an open and friendly attitude. It was the "Try to avoid them at all cost" issue that struck me wrong. WTF? EVERYONE here can't hate EVERYONE there THAT much, can they?
I HOPE not!!

Hank, if you have to ask that question, you apperently don't visit there much.
But, YES,
I am a member of
LaBusas
Hayabusa.org
SuzukiHayabusa.org
PsychoBike.com
Kaotic Motorcycle Talk
Bikeland.org
and
SuzukiHayabusa.net

There is NO reason we can't ALL get along!

There are members of every board community that you might not wanna hang with, doesn't mean you gotta exclude everyone!

I really didn't mean to take over this thread, SORRY for that.
I, like anyone else here doesn't like to get lumped into a stereotyped group!

On with your regularly scheduled program.

smile.gif

Like Doc said, we rode with a bunch of Labusas people in Aug. last year and it was really cool. If we all want to get together for a 'Busa pic and ride around the track that would be excellent!

After that, I would like to hang with yous guys!

I post there all the time, but not as hank. I would be concerned about riding with them cause I'm sure a few would have to be show-offs. Big groups with powerful motorcycles and people with attitudes and yes attitudes is what Labusa's is all about - spells problems. I am not going but if I was, I'd be careful of the group I was riding with. I'm not afraid to say see ya later - your pace is to fast for me/ you guy's are crazy.

Anyways it would be fun to meet some of the character’s and party with them a little. Have fun, cause I plan on doing the Sport Touring National ride in June instead.
biggrin.gif

Hmmmmm? Let's see, hook up with the Labusa folks? That's kind of like North and South Korea hooking up. Just kidding! It would be great! I can see it now, all of us standing together for a group picture. We'll be sporting our nice Hayabusa.org shirts, the Labusa folks will all be topless, including the girls. Okay, enough jokes, go for it! It's all for the good of the Busa!

egitarre77.gif

Cache,
If 2 or more people don't get along, that should be a personal thing between those people, NOT a Board vs. Board thing.
Just MY thought.

Brian,
NO, NO chip at all. Seriously, I am very laid back and try to keep an open and friendly attitude. It was the "Try to avoid them at all cost" issue that struck me wrong. WTF? EVERYONE here can't hate EVERYONE there THAT much, can they?
I HOPE not!!

But, YES,
I am a member of
LaBusas
Hayabusa.org
SuzukiHayabusa.org
PsychoBike.com
Kaotic Motorcycle Talk
Bikeland.org
and
SuzukiHayabusa.net

There are members of every board community that you might not wanna hang with, doesn't mean you gotta exclude everyone!

smile.gif
O.K. BadZX,

I can feel you now.

Peace out,

Brian

Cache,
Just MY thought.

Brian,
I HOPE not!!

But, YES,
I am a member of
LaBusas
Hayabusa.org
SuzukiHayabusa.org
PsychoBike.com
Kaotic Motorcycle Talk
Bikeland.org
and
SuzukiHayabusa.net

smile.gif
As you know I am at many of the same spots youare, and I am the same person in al places. I don't think anyone wants to make this a culture thing just a logistics thing.
biggrin.gif

Back