L.A. HAYABUSAS; SANTA NEEDS HELP

OB_Dirty Pete

Registered
I plan to ask Santa for the Keith Code school, the Reg Pridmore school, the Spencer school or whichever other school might be of most value.

And I think Santa will have to reserve a place for me well in advance of Christmas, so I am asking you for suggestions in choosing the right school.

My limit would be around $3,000 U.S. for the school itself.

I know that many of you have taken these schools, but I suspect that some other lesser-known schools may be equally worth doing.

I don't want the most prestigious school, just the one that offers the most for the dollar.

I would need one that supplies bikes for those who do not have fold-up, carry-on bikes.

I would characterize myself as medium advanced.

Any suggestions?

Pete,
Its the Keith Code School-Just choose the level you need.Their bike, their leathers. I have not taken any of them so this is just my opinion-off to the lab-

ducmanic
Los Angeles

DP - I took the Keith Code school last year and the Reg Pridmore school this year - both of them at Road America. In my opinion the Reg Pridmore "class" school was better by far - no comparison. I liked his teaching style better, it was much better organized and we got much more track time. The only down side is that I don't think he rents bikes at the regular sclools - but may do at his exec schools.

Just my .02 cents worth. I haven't taken any of the other schools but hear that Jason Pridmore's school is excellent.

I took the California superbike school with Keith Code way back in Januar 1984. It was at the old Riverside Raceway ( I think its gone now ). It was GREAT fun. We rode the old Gpz550 bike ( the old ones with a small fairing on ) and I got the worst tankslapper there has ever been. I got so scared...hehehe
My broder was also there and he blew up the engine on the last lap. As I told U GREAT fun. :)

[This message has been edited by Yngve (edited 14 October 1999).]

Back