Ku****ani K-5046 GPR 5 Gloves question

Schism

Donating Member
Registered
does anyone own a pair? my cheap sp1 alpinestars have a hole in the palm and i'm doing a little searching for a new set of gloves. i'm strictly a street rider and just looking for good protection. i know the ku****ani's are pricey but i figure you get what you pay for.

Nope..but I think its funny the Org automatically deleted the shyt out of kushytani:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm a Held guy myself but the Ku(excremement)ani's are dope! It would be a toss up for me at this point.

I'm a Held guy myself but the Ku(excremement)ani's are dope! It would be a toss up for me at this point.
never heard of held so i'll check em' out. do any of the sponsors on this board sell either brand? thanks!

Held gloves are made in Germany. They are extremely well built pieces of kit. You get what you pay for though! I have a set of Held Akiras that are over 5 years old and are in fine shape. They use Kangaroo skin (much more abrasion resistant than cow) in most of their better gloves and the Galaxy even goes one up by using Stingray as well! The Kushi's are unique from some of the other gloves in this category in that they are still using cow hide to great effect. Both excellent gloves.

never heard of held so i'll check em' out. do any of the sponsors on this board sell either brand? thanks!

Those are nice I'd like to have a pair of those. Group buy? ???:whistle:

I LOVE my Lee Parks Deer Sports!

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/riding-gear/87079-new-gloves.html

Pricy. but ya get what ya pay for.

cheers
ken

+1!!! :cheerleader:

Got mine last fall. I got the PCI version for a broader temperature range. I can wear these down to about 40 degrees before the cold becomes an issue. Great glove, well constructed and no real break in to work through and the PCI product provides great cold weather protection without any add'l bulk.

They sell two different styles that come in four variations. Check 'em out!

LeeParksDesign

FYI: I've met Lee Parks at the shows and when I've called with any questions, he is often the one that answers the phone and he'll jump right in and help ya out. Great product, great service, great support. Can't ask for more.

Best of luck!

I'll resurrect this thread - I own a few pair of GPR V's. Nice glove and very long gauntlet. The leather is very soft and takes no time to break in. Kangaroo palm with external stiching on the fingers, zylon panels on the outside ring and pinkie fingers for abrasion resistance. And of course, K-foam protection everywhere else in the glove.

I recommend them, but then again, I can't wait to see what the new RS Taichi GP Evo gloves are gonna be like...

Back