Korean gang on motorcycles take over highway

Its so stupid, its almost funny

Yep...stupid and laughable.

After they were down acting like azz clowns on the highway....they went home and posed for this picture to keep up their image:

face_it.jpg

um... as much as I hate to say it... size matters and stupid should hurt :whistle:

and that one moron looks like he's going to high side at any moment swerving like that :laugh:

um... as much as I hate to say it... size matters and stupid should hurt :whistle:

and that one moron looks like he's going to high side at any moment swerving like that :laugh:

100% agree....
If you try that here in New York City, you will soon be having your body identified at the morgue...

If that happened here.... thump thump " Did you hear something!".... "Nope sure didnt!".... "OK moving along!" :whistle:

Don't mess with the banger with the spring device, he's one bad homie! :laugh:

After they were down acting like azz clowns on the highway....they went home and posed for this picture to keep up their image:

It's a good thing that the homie with the spring device doesn't have chest hair...:laugh:

Yeahhhhhhh Man, don't mess with us bros or will have to come to your crib on our mopeds and take care of buziness....Yo

so you guys have never seen bikers take over frwys and block lanes so their homies can do wheelies down the frwy?

The one that has the right of way is the one THAT HAS THE LEAST TO LOSE....

so you guys have never seen bikers take over frwys and block lanes so their homies can do wheelies down the frwy?

I've seen people do wheelies down the freeway but no one ever brave enough to attempt to take over a hwy,interstate or freeway in Mississippi. Ever seen a busa get nudged by a F250???

I've seen groups riding wheelies but not with the hwy shut down. I'm hopeing to see two freindly local PD close a 1.5 mile strip of a 4 lane hwy down to compare a gps to a radar gun at top speed this spspring.:whistle:

Back