Kool Videos!

GNBRETT

Registered
there long. but if ur bored and hav nothn better to do then chek em out.

Earth National Geographic Documentary | HD 720p 2013 - YouTube[/url]

to the Edge of the Universe (HD) - YouTube[/url]

To The Earth's Core (HD) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Great videos GNBRETT, I particularly like the last one ... very interesting and informative...incredible documentary.

Thank you for posting them........:thumbsup:

yea the animation is awesome. I watched the first video last nite and it was interesting as far as what we would do as a society if we had to chose who was going out into space and how that selection of people would take place. and what technology we would have to develop to get us to another planet.

yea the animation is awesome. I watched the first video last nite and it was interesting as far as what we would do as a society if we had to chose who was going out into space and how that selection of people would take place. and what technology we would have to develop to get us to another planet.

You're starting to sound more like an engineer or future technologist ... and there is nothing wrong with that!!

The concept of discovery and future exploration brings about some of the Koolest inventions known to mankind...

It put American astronauts on the moon afterall .... no mean feat that !! :poke:

and its hard to believe 1 Million Earths could fit inside the Sun. thats enormous! but thats nothn when you think that 1 Billion Suns could fit inside Betelgeuse. dam!

1 million Earth's inside the Sun sure enough would fit but.......not last more than about 0.1 seconds ..... just slightly too hot to sustain it's original shape....

It's an incredible feeling just trying to contemplate what else is out there in the universe .....

We know almost nothing when you come to think about it !!

I'd love to go deep space traveling and discover what lies out there millions of light years away......sadly it isn't going to happen ......:whistle:

Back