Kool aid

notright

I'm the Pugh take a wiff
Donating Member
Registered
I don't like blue berry or mixing flavors and not real big on Kool Aid either but, my son was messing around and mixed blue berry and cherry. It's really good or, I was just really thirsty. Anyhow if you have any it's worth a try.

Not drinking any koolaid (good mix or not) until I get my standard issue sweat suit and bunk assignment at the compound. Also, want to know who's persecuting me and who's coming to save me after the end of days - Aliens in a space ship? David Koresh? etc.

Last edited:
wow... I have not had cool aid for about 10 years! When I was a kid they had about 15 different flavors. Cant imagine what they have now.

Man, I am a Kool Aid freak during the summer! I have switched to making it with Splenda...
Oh an i eat popcicles everyday too!

Not drinking any koolaid (good mix or not) until I get my standard issue sweat suit and bunk assignment at the compound. Also, want to know who's persecuting me and who's coming to save me after the end of days - Aliens in a space ship? David Koresh? etc.

Wow ,that one took me a second . For a second I was thinking why is everyone freaked out over a kool aid story. I was kind of worried about phill too. I guess when it comes to kool aid no one likes a long punch line.:laugh:

:poke: I don't have time to reply to this post, Im fixing the gigantic hole in my living room wall....DAMN YOU KOOL AID MAN...damn you:laugh:

Last edited:
There is a real art to making "good" Kool-Aid.

It must have real sugar in it. Splenda is not acceptable.

:poke:

My fav is the pink lemonade.

I like LIME... but I'm not sure Kool-Aid makes it.. it is that generic stuff.. FLAVORAID!

lime flavoraid.jpg

Back