Know anything about Micron Exhausts?

Very cool...looks like it keeps the same power band as stock, just more of it. Over 100lbs of tourqe will be very cool. I did not see anything there about having a power commander on it. I am assuming it is there because of the higher end exhaust.

Installing it is easy-er. Make sure you tape a piece of cardboard over your radiator fins to protect them and your knuckles. I also had to make a bracket to space out the oil cooler from the header cause of the large header tubes, but this was no big deal. Some guys don't bother, but I didn't want a header tube 2mm from my oil cooler line. Put a light film of high temp silicone on the slip joints (except for the muffler) to prevent any exhaust leaks. While you have the exhaust off, it's the perfect time to remove the Pare valve and install the blockoff plates, which are only $20. This will also make it easier to install the exhaust. Good luck with install, it really isn't that hard and it gives you the chance to know your bike even better.
beerchug.gif

(black954 @ Sep. 28 2006,19:flamethrowing:) Awesome choice, soon your bike will look like this! Make sure you trim 10mm off the right side of the bottom fairing or it will melt to the midpipe.
My buddy back in NM has that same exhaust, he loves it.

Everyone that hears my bike loves it, even my mom who hates bikes. I love the lopey idle and deep tone that it has, everyone swears I have a bigbore!

Back