Know a good mechanic/handyman that can put frame sliders on my busa?

sticky6

Registered
I hear you get the ones that don't need drilling but read some good and bad reviews of them not working so good. JUst wondering if anyone know of a guy(or gal) in the Denver area that can help me out and put some on my bike? I think they need drilling etc so with my mechanically retarded ass, I need some help.

I hear you get the ones that don't need drilling but read some good and bad reviews of them not working so good.

Not sure where you read this because there are many owners here (myself included) who have firsthand experience (yup, CRASH TESTED) with the T-REX NO CUT sliders doing their job as designed. Heck, fallenarch is the poster child for T-REX, hopefully he chimes in soon.

Best of luck.

Really? I'm a new guy here and haven't had experience with them yet I just read reviews online etc. Are they easy to install? I'm mechanically retarded.

Really? I'm a new guy here and haven't had experience with them yet I just read reviews online etc. Are they easy to install? I'm mechanically retarded.

Yes, the T-REX NO-CUT sliders are easy to install. And for someone with "limited" wrenching skills, actually a better option compared to the "CUT" versions.

P.S. Search for threads/posts by FALLENARCH, he has tested the T-Rex No Cut at least three times already.

Back