Knight design pegs

Dopey

Donating Member
Registered
So I have recently installed the 1 inch drop kd pegs on my busa and I've got a couple questions fir those that have already been using them. First thing I noticed is that on the right side when I bring my knees into the tank im actually feeling the top of the side fairing, has anyone else noticed this? Second issue is that trying to adjust my shift arm down far enough so my foot doesn't rest on it I ran ot off room because the arm was actually hitting my kickstand and not allowing me to put it in 1st gear, anyone got a fix for that? I did see @c10 has his modded kawi stand on his just trying to see if I can do something without having to buy more parts.

My 1 inch do not hit the kick stand at all. The bottom of my knee barely rest on the top of the fairing. I am 6-1. Are you sure they did not give you the 2 inch drop pegs?
It's not the pegs hitting the kickstand it's when I adjust my shifter arm down far enough that my foot doesn't rest on it.

It's not the pegs hitting the kickstand it's when I adjust my shifter arm down far enough that my foot doesn't rest on it.
OK I did not have this problem either. I kind of put my foot to the side of the shifter when not using it.

When I lock my knees to the tank I can feel the panel on my right knee but it seems lower on my left, I'm under 6 feet and legs aren't real long so I might just be in a different position then most. It's not hurting anything it just feels a little odd to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have them and it's much better on the knees. Only issue is on my gen 1 my knees now contact the rather warm frame if I tuck my legs in. It's not bad moving but can scorch you stuck in traffic.

Back