Kitsap takeover goes wild (video)

BUSA CRUSEN

Registered
I was going on this ride yesterday, but was told it started at 11:30. When I got there I found out it didn't start till 3:00 so I just went home. Glad I did when I saw how they were riding on youtube. Riding like this won't help me in my future career. If they want to ride like clowns then so be it. It does look fun in a way....
Here is the video.
TAKEOVER RIDE - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I will pass on riding with that group.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Stopping traffic on a two lane higway/interstate is probably more reckless and asinine than doing wheelies on congested streets

I wonder who the cop thought he was gonna pull over there at the end? nobody looked like they even cared haha. morons.

You wonder why the want to outlaw the BUSA................Next it's your bike. After that it's ALL Sportbikes. These *******S are giving them the reason.

Robert

That was crazy, they must been doing some crazy stunts durring the way cause the cop showed too quick.

The only way there is going to be a Gen 3 busa that's better and faster than the Gen 2 is if this sort of thing stops. Manufacturers can't build the kind of bikes we all love unless we help them keep them from becoming cop targets.

Idiotssssss...i would have told the cop who he was...i dont like guys like that, they think there better than everyone else, no consideration for others.

I'd be willing to be they got this idea from the folks in Texas that did this awhile back or it is now the 'in' thing to do amongst idiots?
Don't let them enjoy the lunacy and think it's the right thing to do. Post a comment on YouTube as well.
I did :)

I tried to tell you in your other thread what it would be like.

As did I.

I knew right away this would be a group of punk-ass 'tards who would do NOTHING to enhance the image of motorcycle riders... I am sadden to see that this proved correct.... :banghead:

Don't let them enjoy the lunacy and think it's the right thing to do. Post a comment on YouTube as well.
I did :)

I did as well, but I am sure all our words will go into one immature ear, and out the other... :poke:

I did post on youtube also. That is so stupid and they wonder why sport bikes have such a bad name

Back