King of the dyno!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Can't help but wonder who has the badest bike on this board? I have some predictions, but know real proof. Everyone knows the proofs in the pudding. So post some numbers (horsepower). I want to know what my bike could be like when it grows up.

Mine has 267 HP according to the previous owner, butt VegasDude says it has only 257.9... go figure!

If it makes either of you feel any better, I would gladly take the lower of the two figures. Mines still pretty much stock!

158.? Rear tire HP. All stock except for dyno tuned Yosh RS3 Race slip ons.
dynorun.jpg

Poof, I can certainly not claim to be top in this category...

Well mine has been posted @ 284.5 142 torque in the past.  I know that I am about 300hp now based on all my read outs on the gauges.  8lbs of boost only.  I wil be putting on the Dyno again soon but expect 295-305hp, and about 149 torque.

OLD last October
NinjaEater8.jpg

jwc - what's the difference in the two curves?  Just tuning?  and with what?
Sorry I left that out. When I first bought my bike I had to wait until they did the cam chain tensioner recall on it before I could take delivery of it. I later found out that when they did the recall they had put the chain on one tooth off. Once it was corrected I got a 30hp gain.

Well mine has been posted @ 284.5 142 torque in the past.  I know that I am about 300hp now based on all my read outs on the gauges.  8lbs of boost only.  I wil be putting on the Dyno again soon but expect 295-305hp, and about 149 torque.

OLD last October
NinjaEater8.jpg
Rut Row... NinjaEater, what turbo system are you running? Also, do you have stock pistons?

Thanks

BTW, the most impressive thing, for me, in NE's dyno sheet is NOT the peak HP at 284.4, IT IS THE 250+ HP at 6k RPM!!!!! DAMMMMNN!!!!

Compare that to the nearly stock Busa above which appears to be around 60 HP at that RPM!!!!

Dat's what I'm talkin' about!!!!

spank.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Doc, the lower graph is the horsepower..........git yer glasses out....................haha. It pulling a 150 horses same as ours...............well mine is one horsepower more than yours but.....who's counting..................use the lower graph and read the numbers on the left side for horse power and then read the top graph and use the numbers on the right side for torque.

Hahn same as you are running. Some mods now towards the 300hp. Fuel rail etc. Plus the tune.

no actually Doc is right if he was talking about 250hp at 6500rpm. It is now at about that at 5500rpm.

Ninja.......er looking at the dyno sheet..........your using the lower graph (top half of sheet) as horse power right...........cuz that's the one..................to use............DragBikeCentral Images Missing

Note: It says 8 lbs of boost on Dyno sheet actual boost is 7.5.........don't know why............DragBikeCentral Images Missing

Yeah VegasDude, I was right... or...? I thought you had me for a minute there... maybe you still do?

Back