King of Queens show

TulBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I don't normally post random stuff like this, but the show was so funny I couldn't help but ask if anyone had seen this episode. It was on tonight at the late night time slot. Granted it was cruzer, but when Doug kept wrecking it into the refrigerator in his garage and falling over it was just hilarious. Then when he was watching tv and that guy on the motorcycle goes flying off the cliff and Doug looked at his bike scared, it just reminds me of what I do when I see stuff like that....sorry, just so damn funny!
biggrin.gif

Missed that one! Guess I'll have to catch it later.

the king of queens show comes one year later to this part of the world

right now they are airing the one where he goes out with his wife to atlantic city and doug's boss pops in there too..

I've seen that one several times.

That's the one where he decides he wants a motorcycle but his wife forbids him from getting one. He does anyway then realizes he hates it because he doesn't know how to ride and gets rained on etc. So he returns it and blames the wife's negative attitude. Then she feels guilty and buys it back for him.

I love that show.

keep bouncin those b.s. posts fellas....
bluegrab.gif

maybe I'll reverse-order the post count for some people....
laugh.gif

Is it just me .. or does anybody else get utterly, and completely offended seeing that goddess having to make like she even likes that poor schlub of a husband they hooked her up with.

I mean really... I can't think of her name right off.. but DAMN SHE IS FINE!

and he's so.... not.

if I could think of her name I'd put a link to her site... OMG!

keep bouncin those b.s. posts fellas....  
bluegrab.gif

maybe I'll reverse-order the post count for some people....  
laugh.gif
you guys...and Va... are gonna git it trouble...

The Principle is getting mad...

yer all gonna get detention...

and perhaps even a spankin'...

hav a naughty 1...RSD.

Is it just me .. or does anybody else get utterly, and completely offended seeing that goddess having to make like she even likes that poor schlub of a husband they hooked her up with.

I mean really... I can't think of her name right off.. but DAMN SHE IS FINE!

and he's so.... not.

if I could think of her name I'd put a link to her site... OMG!
I dont watch tv at all. but I did the research for ya Eggo..

Leah Remini....

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/king_of_queens/#

Back