King For a Reason

1busa

Registered
One of the best damn Monologues of ALL TIME:bowdown:

Nobody can deliver it like my man Christopher Walken!!! :thumbsup:

Little motivation to get get you going for this Monday morning.......

Yeah I got bored on my old Harley after having many over the years.

This reminded me I felt like a water buffalo on the Harley but when I bought my second Busa I felt like a lion and a predator instead of prey.

I have to see when I get my FJR how I feel or if I will have be another lion...and get a Busa.

Deer Hunter is Robert De Niro, excellent movie also.

Walken and Meryl Streep are in Deer Hunter

Idk? I enjoy the classics but Deer Hunter seemed extremely overrated IMO.... Maybe it was just me but that movie seemed all over the place was long as hell and made no damn sense @ all :banghead:

Walken and Meryl Streep are in Deer Hunter

Idk? I enjoy the classics but Deer Hunter seemed extremely overrated IMO.... Maybe it was just me but that movie seemed all over the place was long as hell and made no damn sense @ all :banghead:
Gotcha, I'd forgotten they were in it too. It's very long, and weird, but I like it. Not my favorite war movie, or my favorite deNiro movie, but a good one. Where Eagles Dare is my favorite war movie and Heat is my favorite deNiro movie.

Gotcha, I'd forgotten they were in it too. It's very long, and weird, but I like it. Not my favorite war movie, or my favorite deNiro movie, but a good one. Where Eagles Dare is my favorite war movie and Heat is my favorite deNiro movie.

The beginning was very long. Too much time on the wedding party!

The beginning was very long. Too much time on the wedding party!

I actually watched the directors cut and it gave commentary and facts about the movie.

I guess the director was beefing with the studio over this very thing!!!! The studio said it was too long and wanted to cut it out or at least down substantially and he wouldn’t budge. Eventually they did some private screenings with and without the wedding scene edited to gauge the crowds opinion.

Well I guess the director snuck in the theater and kept stopping and restarting the edited version of the film and pissed off all the movie goers. So when they got the reviews back the extended version was rated way higher!!!! :lol:

Back