Kinda new member from TN....

Rollin20z

Registered
I say kinda cause I have lurked for quite a while and joined last year but never posted, until today. Had a question about a busa not starting. Anyways, I rode dirtbikes when younger and then never got back into bikes until a few years ago when I moved to Sevierville and ended up with a race prepped RM125 which honestly I have to say started my disease again. Had it for a while and then decided to go street, and I honestly don't do the cruiser thing and don't veer see myself owning anything HD . Starting out picking up a VTR1000F Superhawk from a buddy but soon found myself wanting a Busa, have had the urge since they came out in 99 but never pulled the trigger, and don't know why. Unless I seem to think somewhere in the back of my mind I was being overly cautious and didn't want to take any chances, honestly wife was a little scared because of all the other stupid drivers out there. But in the last 2 years a lot has changed in my life # reason being losing my wife to cancer at the young age of 47. So I guess I can say that I have just sorta immersed myself into the bike thing all the while trying to decide what I want to do now. We moved to Clarksville due to wifes illness, and now go out riding with a couple buddies local and a group down in Lebanon. But I believe I may be starting to get my head cleared up some and decided I need to get my stuff in check and realized I don't need all these bikes. Don't get me wrong I will always keep a Busa (or 2:whistle:) but that's enough. Since I have sorta become very friendly with a couple others also.

Anyways sorry for the long story, just wanted to say hi and hopefully meet some other busa owners around the area.
Bill

Welcome to the oRg. Dalynchmob4 is in your neck of the woods, really great guy too. If you are in Clarksville, you need to come up to Eureka Springs in June and meet a good portion of the group. :welcome:

Just down the road from you in Pleasant View.

Losing your wife had to be a hard thing. You are entitled to ride as many bikes as you want if it will help you keep your sanity. There are a couple other members in Clarksvegas we have been talking about getting together for a ride...

Ok you TN guys. There is talk of a meet/greet/ride this Sat 3.19.11. I am proposing sometime around noon, so that guy from M'boro would have time to come up towards Clarksvegas. I propose we ride Hwy 49 to Charlotte, 48 Thru Dickson, down south of I40 to Centerville. From there, either go back the way we came, or, if really adventurous, East on Hwy 50 to the Natchez trace Pkwy back into West Nashville and go our separate ways from there....??

Back