Kinda feel sorry for this guy...

tdrcomm

Donating Member
Registered
I check Craigslist every day. Jobs, gigs, bike stuff, computer stuff. You can find all sorts of things. I always check out the motorcycle sections for Busa items (that's where I found my LE).

I sort of feel sorry for this guy.
He's been trying to sell this Busa for over a year.
I say "sort of" because I think it's way overpriced and, no offense to the owner if he's a member, but I'm really not feeling the paint job. Plus, Mat Mladin was an AMA legend but I don't think his signature on a Busa is worth an additional $2000. Got some nice mods but after a year of no bites you'd think he'd rethink the price a bit.

Selling my Bike 2002 Hayabusa very nice Cond GSX-R1300

Maybe he just doesn't really need to sell it? I have a lot of stuff sitting around I don't really need to keep, but don't really need to sell either. Since Craiglist is free, there's nothing lost in asking an above market price.

ok looking bike I wouldnt pay more then 6k for an 2002 no matter what it looked like

Well don't feel to sorry. I don't think he really wants to sell the bike.

does nobody want those last 5 chances on the hot or cold under armor? its a good cause and i want to release the funds for both raffles to my coworker ...help me out here[/QU
Posted via Mobile Device

Ive been looking at this bike also over a year and was thinking the same thing, its way over priced for what around

Back