Kimo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock

that was bs. Kimbo took it like a man though, I was really expecting another fight after the fight.

I guess Kimbo knows what it is like to loose a fight so fast now.. Anyone remember when he took out Tank?

I remember the tank fight. The fight tonight was crazy, who would have thought a wee little straight right would put him down,??? but it did.

I think kimbo wanted extra money to fight so he could bet against himself in vegas.lets say he had $250,000 to put on the other fighter,with those odds he made a fortune.thats why he fell down from an itty bitty jab,acting like chuck liddell did from rashad evans.when they let him speak after the match,he sounded happier than before it even started.he's saying it's all good,i'm still having my after party like he won the fight.somethings fishy,and elite xc is history because of it.now lets see who go's where,to what company does kimbo go to now?

Seemed a bit fishy to me as well, I believe the announcer was watching an entirely different fight than I, he's talkin about all these massive repeated power shots doing irriversable damage and all I saw was one short punch that possibly connected followed by several more short punches that all appeared to miss.:dunno:

Hey, maybe it was staged? Naaaawwwwww that kind of stuff never happens in "professional" entertainment...um.....oh.... I mean sports, does it?

Last edited:
bwahahahahaha, I laughed my azz off watchin that fight...I honestly think Kimbo walked in there thinkn he was guna clobber that kid, and dude came out with better strategy than Kimbo-those front kicks kept Kimbo outside his good striking range, and after dude threw the right with the kick on the fence....well, if Kimbo was faking when he WENT down, he sure wasnt once dude smacked him in the side of the head 3 more times, then 5 more times in the face before the ref pulled him off.

I wish they would put Kimbo in the ring with a good Jiu Jitsu guy-Red Schaeffer from Duke Rufus just took out Huston Alexander w/submission-Kimbo would get schooled by any good ground fighter, and I cant wait to see it:thumbsup:

Seemed a bit fishy to me as well, I believe the announcer was watching an entirely different fight than I, he's talkin about all these massive repeated power shots doing irriversable damage and all I saw was one short punch that possibly connected followed by several more short punches that all appeared to miss.:dunno:

Hey, maybe it was staged? Naaaawwwwww that kind of stuff never happens in "professional" entertainment...um.....oh.... I mean sports, does it?

We thought the same thing...nothing I saw connected after that first shot. :moon:

Back