Kimmies Angels for TaTas

Busalude

Registered
Attention all who live in Virginia and surrounding states. As President of Twice az Nice MC I'd like to extend an invitation to anyone interested in participating in a very important event. My MC has decided to sponsor a charity ride to benefit The Kimmies Angels for TaTas foundation on April 19, 2014. This organization has been helping women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. Many things they do include assisting women whom they sponsor by giving rides to and from appointments, assisting in day to day tasks such as yard work and house cleaning to help ease some of the burden from families. Early registration ends soon! $20 per rider. If you would like to attend, donate to the cause or would like more info please get in touch with me! We all love TaTas! Please spread the word!

Aaron "TANK" Galla
President, Twice az Nice MC
:race:

Very cool of your club to give back... thanks for that... I can't participate because I am scoot less, but I would if I could...

Sounds like a good organization to help women in need. Is there an address where we can send the fee (or make a donation), even if we can't make the ride?

Back