Killer Video

LOL, why bother stopping for red lights??? If you are going to ride like a douche ya might as well go all the way. :whistle:

He's playing Russian Roulette with a 3-shot revolver...looks cool but I wonder if we'll see the video when it kills him...

he needs to practice cornering (sloppy) a little better if he is going to ride like it's his last. :whistle:

Yeah my thoughts exactly............. he should put away the turbo bike until he can properly execute holding a line in a turn :whistle: That or just stick to a dragstrip, that was just plain awful :banghead:

My thoughts exactly, the guy was suppose to be testing boost but wasn't in it all that much, I was like please don't change lanes :nervous: , the noise started bothering me, noticed the fairings were gone :whistle:, and I believe he ran a redlight or at least turned left on red.

ending of predator - YouTube[/url]

Never thought about it until now, the LED but it looks just like the predator had in the movie.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else find themselves leaning your head side to side during the video, kinda like a video game?

That retard sure doesn't value his life very much.

I can see why he runs a camera, it's the only way to make out the afr guage. :laugh:

Back