Kill switch installation and need wiring diagrams for genII

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Bout a tethered kill switch today and need to find a wiring diagram for a 2008 busa, anybody got anything that would be helpful?

nevermind got it installed on my own

Can you give any details on the procedure (or anyone else for that matter)? What's the difficulty? Most of the tracks up here require them, so it's one of the last mods before I can unleash.

Can you give any details on the procedure (or anyone else for that matter)? What's the difficulty? Most of the tracks up here require them, so it's one of the last mods before I can unleash.

BUMP
Anyone?

BUMP
Anyone?

I have one coming...but for a GEN I. My understanding is you break the wires on/off button on the right control and wire the kill switch between them. I have nt looked yet, but I believe there are 2 wires and it doesnt matter which one you use.

Again this is what I understand from a GENI...not sure about a GENII

Should be the same for the GEN II.. Open the controls and locate the wire going to the engine cutoff switch. Cut one and wire the kill swith to the two ends.

It was relatively simple, once you locate the hot wire on on off switch I just ran a closed circuit and it literally took me twenty minutes to do. I bout a universal kit and it was simpler that just about anything else i have done.

Back