kids racing in Canada get their cars impounded

18-20 year olds driving like idiots:whistle:, I'm sure mommy and daddy will be bailing their tushies out. Who do you think put them in those cars? It's a shame that someone usually gets severely hurt or killed before the lesson is learned.
I commend the authorities on wanting really strict punishment but I don't think they will get to keep the cars.

intresting....i know what ill be asking my mommy for my birthday... (will probably get a die cast lol)

Nice list, Im sure that fine is not a big deal for them, the kids probably just get a slap in the wrist:whistle:

The registered owner of the Lamborghini, Massie said, is only 18 years old.

Pops may have paid for it but its in the kids name.

Hey I did stupid stuff like this in my dads Isuzu I Mark.
Does that count as cool?

Wow... that's a nice list of cars.. What are parents thinking buying these types of cars for them.. I wonder if any are adopting at the moment?

I was running a 70' Super Cobra Jet Mach 1 in high school (1981), mid 12's on street tires (major traction problems!) and closed exhaust bought by my hard labor at the local lumberyard...not sure I can say too much. A whole lot of street racing going on back then, my only loss was to a supercharged 66' Chevelle and I hung right on his door two times. We used to do that at least weekly. Guess what? NO ONE DIED, NO ONE EVEN GOT HURT! A couple of engines did...

What's funny was that my senior Biology teacher always wanted to race me with his Vette'. I figured if I smoked him my chances of a good grade were greatly reduced so we never ran.

I am REALLY grateful that I grew up then, not now. They are considering filing criminal charges? We were more worried about them telling our parents!

i have been up there and have seen these rich little dorks racing through the streets. 99% of them are from other countries, up there playin rich dork on vacation.
stick it to um!

Back