Kids in cars?

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Since I have only had my bike for a month I thought I would ask ya'll what is up with these kids? Every Fast and the Furious wanna be around town tries to race me. I just ignore them and let them act stupid. Anybody else get this? So far it's been about a 1/2 dozen civics, several eclipses and more mustangs than you can shake a stick at. One of them is going to catch me on a bad day and it will be embarassing.

When the light gets ready to turn green, give her some revs and lay down on the tank. When the idiot goes tearing off after cutting a good light, just slowly pull away from the light and watch the show! LOL

All the time, the funniest is the HD rider that likes to "race" by at a wooping 85 mph!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All the time, the funniest is the HD rider that likes to "race" by at a wooping 85 mph!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Or when they are ahead of you and when they see you coming up behind them they try to speed up, then as you pass them at 90 barely turning any RPM's their motors are screaming for mercy....
AAAssjani.gif

laugh.gif

I love hearing all ya'lls stories.

They're funny coz they're true

@ the ... price of gas ..aint worth even .. "Revvin" ..the eng .. to me .. I usuall look over .. @ the offending idiot an say .. ( your not worth the " waste " of gas ) .. it sets in .... sooner or later ..
smile.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

My favorites are the tuners with all kinds of gauges and PEP BOYS switches on the dash board... some for landing gear, smoke screens, laying oil slicks, etc. And then of course a tail on the back of the trunk that would make Moby #### envious.

Oh look... it deleted D I C K from Moby's last name.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149374701 -->

Every time I encounter a guy in a 325i, they ALWAYS want to race. What is it with these guys? They get their first beemer and they think they're fast? Doesn't matter if I'm on the busa or in the camaro, they want to race. I'm always happy to oblige and demonstrate that they are not going to win.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I figured out how to get them to leave me alone. Take the wife riding. I guess they figure if I act up she will knock my head off. And she would!LOL!!

brother, tell me about it!!
I rode out to Road America today to catch sum AMA superbike action n WYTLOTUS rode with me-he was rollin solo, I had my better half on the rear. We rolled up there at a pretty steady 70-80mph, no stops.
bout halfway up we started encountering other cyclists-why did EVERYONE insist on passing us, at least 10mph faster; n not even turning to wave or nuthin?

like somehow, passing two guys out touring on Busas is an achivement!??

on the way back, ran into some buddies-one has a '06 R-1...he thought he'd "show me sumthin" when we hit some wide-open tarmac-keep in mind I'm still ridin two-up...I watch him kick down 2 gears n twist, so I tap my ladies arms (universal signal for 'hang the fcuk on!'), and do the same-well, let me say holdin onto a busa at full tilt sitn up with 130lbs. on the pillion, makes for some serious physical exertion...but as I rolled past him at 160, still pullin off like he was just ridin a 600; I think he got the idea that A)i aint rollin no "ordinary" busa. and B)I'd hand him his a$$ ridin solo so fast, it'd make his head spin.

Bad news-this will happen to you as long as u own a busa.
Good news-U can sleep better knowing u will spank more idiots on that bike than u can keep track of!

BD,

What was your better half doing all the while? Mine would have been beating the crap out of me after 120?

I ran a R1 a couple of weeks ago and was not impressed. after 2nd gear I was shifting around 9 and left him easily. Maybe he was scared since he was running well into triple digits in swimming trunks and a tank top.

i love the cars that are bone stock with the really loud exhaust tips

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else out there ever worry about ACTUALLY losing a race to anything on the street?

The busa is KING for a reason. Nobody even gives an engine rev to me, (other than a few hogs, yank yank) The busa has a reputation and everyone knows it will uphold that repututation without breakin a sweat.

Oh yea, did I mention I love my bike.

you think its funny on a busa? Try it with a 05 Duramax Diesel with Edge chip, the little pinheads in the tiny car on the right, roll up just enough that your 5" exhaust is pointed in their window, hit '5' on the Edge controller, then pin it, walk away from all of them, and completely FILL their cabin with black, sooty, gross heavy diesel smoke. Priceless.

Back