Kid saved from Escalator fall

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
A kid hanging from the side of the escalator at the mall falls down, but a man saves him.

awesome. guy deserves a free shopping spree....:thumbsup: can u imagine if the kid died? the mall would be paying out millions!

:poke: it looks like the Hero fell yells at the couple to help....and they just slowly stand and stare..??? what the heck?
that fella is a good guy! the other 2..??? what is wrong with them?!!!?

I was wondering if the guy who caught him was the kids father but id think a father would run up the stairs even if it was the best course of action to take. I just didnt see anyone else around the kid that was paying any attention to him and he was too young to be at the mall my himself. or maybe the parents were just shopping....:whistle:

I was wondering about his parents too, but dont think he is, I think he would have panic and react different.

yea thats what I mean by saying he didnt run up the elevator. that guy was way too calm to be his father. he just thought rationally I guess.

:poke: it looks like the Hero fell yells at the couple to help....and they just slowly stand and stare..??? what the heck?
that fella is a good guy! the other 2..??? what is wrong with them?!!!?

Looks like they were talking to each other and didnt know about the situation, atleast I hope so:dunno:

if u watch it again the video starts with the guy that saves him being in the general area of where the kid was before getting on the elevator. before the video gets clear you can see that guy is pretty close to the kid as tho he was walking with him.

that same guy walks into the store and frantically walks out as he turns around and doesnt see his kid. it looks as tho he was looking for his kid and realized he wasnt outside the store and immediately looked up as to see if his kid was going up the elevator and runs over and starts pointing seeing him hanging off the edge. I think it was his father.

I just notice that too, I try to pause it to see it better, they look like coming from the same direction and looks like he looks back for him and hes not there anymore, but Im sure the camera would caugh they were together and made it to the report, but it could be his father.

thats true. the camera would should where they were coming from so maybe its not his father or maybe he just appeared there.....:laugh: nvr know:superman:

Eather if he is or not, the lil spiderman was lucky that superman was around when he lost his grip.:thumbsup:

awesome. guy deserves a free shopping spree....:thumbsup: can u imagine if the kid died? the mall would be paying out millions!

Don't see a negligent law suit against the mall but I could see possible charges could have been filed against the missing parents for neglect.

Don't see a negligent law suit against the mall but I could see possible charges could have been filed against the missing parents for neglect.

true....and possbily some back work on the guy who caught him. He looks as if he was a little weak in the back after the catch.

nice save... to the coment about the mall paying millions... not every country sues for a hang nail like some people in the states would...there are countries who still believe in common sense

Back